¨k¤H¯u©R­W....!

¨k¤H¯u©R­W....!

§A¦a¦³­ø³o¼Ëªº·P¨ü ??
­n°µ¤û°µ°¨°µª¯°µ猫°µ猪..
¤k¤HÁÙ¤£º¡·N..
Ãø©Ç¨k¤Hµu©R...  ¯u¨S¤Ñ²z...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥ô¦]¨h ©ó 17-1-2008 10:27 µoªí     ¦n¤j«è®ð
©M¦Ñ±C§n¬[, §Ú¥u¤£¹L§Q¥Î³o­Ó¨k¤H¥@¬É¨Ó¥X¥X¼GÀï..

¤Ñ¤U¤k³£¬O¤H·L¨¥»´,¬O«D°Öªº ¤]¤£¤Ö    

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 17-1-2008 12:24 µoªí ¦³D©Ê§Oª[µø¤§¶ûØ{... ¨â¤½±C... §ÉÀY¥´¥æ§É§À©M¬[°Õ... ­ø¦nËÝÀê...
§Úµ´¹ï¨S¦³©Ê§Oª[µø, ¦³®É¤k¤Hªº¦æ¬°¦n¥O¨k¤Hcrazy...¥[¤W¦oªº®a¤H¤]¨Ó¦í¤T¦~, °ÝÃD´N§ó½ÆÂø¤F.. ¤£©w ¤~·|³o¼Ë»¡.  Thanks anyway

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 19-1-2008 13:37 µoªí ¥i¯à¤ßºA­ø¦P°Õ... ¤£¹L³£«Y­ø¦nËݼy°Õ...
I know but it is easy to say, difficult to do. Expecially you have to spend more money...if I don't she will think I am cheap.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ George ©ó 23-1-2008 09:44 µoªí   I share your view, especially, when you need to live together with your spouse's relatives, it is really a nightmare.     The only thing that you can do is:  ...
Thanks Brother..now I know I am no the only one....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 24-1-2008 18:46 µoªí ©ñ¤ß...¦n§Ö´N·|¬[³â... §Ú¤T¤ëµ²±BÅo...
®¥³ß...®¥³ß ..Welcome to Men's nightmare Club...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 25-1-2008 11:30 µoªí ¦³µLËݸاr??? ©O«×³£¦n¦h¤Hª¾¹D§Ú´Nµ²±B°Õ... µ²±BµLËݱo¤HÅå¨ö???
Brother : I am not trying to scare...but later later you will find it out if it is true or not....2 years after honeymoon is over

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ funplay ©ó 2-2-2008 22:03 µoªí §Ú³£«Y¤Ü´X·³´Nµ²咗±B, ³£¦³¤C, ¤K¦~°Õ.§Úı±oµ²±B«Y¤H¥Íge·s¶}©l, ¦³­W¦³¼Ö. ¤£¹L"­W"»P"¼Ö"«Y¨â¥S§Ì, ¤£¯à¤À¶}ge.  ¸Õ·Q¤H¥Í¦pªG¶ê¥þÉN咗­ø¶}¤ßªº®É«J, ËݤSÂIªð¼v¨ì¶}¤ß. ¦Ñ±C¦³D®É«K ...
I wish every married man will have a happy hour in their marriage..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥Ú§@¬Ù§^ ©ó 6-2-2008 10:44 µoªí §Úµ²咗±B¦¨¤K¦~³£¥ò¥¼¦¬¤ß¾i©Ê§r!
   Á¿¯u...²{¦bªº¨k¤H¤£©ö°µ...¦³®É«J»¡¥X¨Ó·|¦¹¸ûµÎªAªº

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ funplay ©ó 6-2-2008 18:06 µoªí °ò¥»¤W§Ú¦Ñ±C³£«YËݸܧÚ, ¦o¸Ü¦]¬°§Ú¶RDª±¨ã¶V¨Ó¶V¶Q.
why don't you buy your wife some toys too ?  Girls like toys too..   You will be suprise if you buy her the right toys...

³s¶}­Óª±¯º³£³Q±C§å....Ãø¹D§ÚÁ¿¤¤¦oªº®zÂI ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kitsir935 ©ó 17-2-2008 11:46 µoªí     Me Too!!
Trust me, Women are double standard.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kitsir935 ©ó 17-2-2008 11:50 µoªí   ­ø¤@©w¤k©Ê¡A¨C¤H³£¥i¯à¦³D
Brother Kitsir935: I agree with you that everybody will have it from time to time, but it will be worst if that person use this as a weapon to make a trouble, then it is different story.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kitsir935 ©ó 17-2-2008 12:17 µoªí   ©ú¥Õ¡I¤£¹L³oùجO´M¶}¤ßªº¦a¤è¡A¤@¹Î©M®ð§a¡I
ok..I will try my best...may be I should  ½k¸Ì½k¶î...

µo·s¸ÜÃD