µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

°Ý¦Ì¨ä¹ê«Y¤@­Ó¶W¯ÅÄF§½

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Athena ©ó 8-2-2008 15:04 µoªí ¯¸¦b°ò·þ®{¥ß³õ¡A©Ò¦³¶W¦ÛµM²{¶Hµ´¤j³¡¥÷³£¥X¦ÛÅ]°­¡A©Ò¿×¿Ë¤HÅãÆF¡A³£¨Ó¦ÛÅ]°­°²§ê¡C´NºâATHENA¥H«e¦h¦¸¿Ë²´¨£°­¡A¥ç´¿¿Ë¨­°Ñ»P¹L»°°­¡A¦ý©l²×¬Û«H¼Z¸¨ªº¤Ñ¨Ï(§Y«YÅ]°­)¥i¥Hª¾¹D¤H©Ò¤£ª¾ªº¯µ±K¡A§ó¥i¥H§ê¦¨¥ô ...
Athena:  I totally agree with you...Bible already mention that too. But the problem is the people only trust what they heared or they see and neve trust what the bible tell them.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 10-3-2008 18:40 µoªí 1. ¦pªG¥Î¯«¾Ç¨¤«×çÜ...©O­Ó«YÅ]°­... 2. ¦pªG¥Î¬ì¾Ç¨¤«×çÜ...©O­Ó«Y¤H§Q¥Î±j¤j¬J¸£¹qªi¤zÂZ¹ï¤è...«U»yºÙ¬°¤ßÆF·PÀ³...   ¦Ñ¹êÁ¿... °Ý¦Ì¯u¤S¦n...°²¤S¦n... ¥u­n¦æ±o¥¿¥ø±o¥¿... §Ñ°O¹L¥h°µ¦^¦Û§Ú ...
but if °Ý¦Ì±C tell you 2 bad news, one already happend, then will you believe on her for the second news ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kal-El ©ó 21-4-2008 15:05 µoªí §Ú³£¥hݯ¹L°Ý¦Ì±C, ³Ì­«­n«Y«§³£­ø¦nÁ¿, ¥Ñ±oÊ\Á¿......Ê\°Ý§Ú³¥, §Ú³£«Y¦^ÂФ@d¼Æ¦r¤W, ©Î¦a§}¤§Ãþ¬J°ÝÃD, ÉNªí©úÊ\Á¿¬J³¥o©¥­øo©¥, ©Ò¥H, ­Ó°Ý¦Ì±CÁ¿§¹¤@¤j½ü, ¦³do©¥, ¦³d­øo©¥, ¤S¦³¤@d§A§Ú±q¨Ó³£­øª¾´¿µo¥Í ...
wa !

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤õ°¨ ©ó 21-4-2008 20:13 µoªí ©O¦æ¦h¼Æ¤Ì¿ú¡I¡]¨ä¹ê¦n¦æ³£«YËÝ........¡^
very complicate thing...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤õ°¨ ©ó 22-4-2008 20:57 µoªí you may be right .
one question: why they only use rice....not pizza ?

May be the ghost is Chinese Ghost..eat rice only ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤õ°¨ ©ó 23-4-2008 20:21 µoªí ¥Îpizza ¦n­«¥Ö©j.........¨ä¹ê¡F¦è¤è³£¦³­°ÆF³N........
How do they communicate with each other between Chinese Ghost and American Ghost ? What language ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤õ°¨ ©ó 24-4-2008 20:22 µoªí Å¥Á¿­ø¨ü­ð°­ª±............
i see (but I don't want to see them either )...thanks

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤õ°¨ ©ó 24-4-2008 21:10 µoªí ¦ý¤H¤ñ°­¥i©È±o¦h..................
but I still don't know why some people can see the ghost ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 25-4-2008 04:29 µoªí ¤H¥ý«Y³Ì¥i©È... §Aª§§Ú¹Ü... ­ü...©O­Ó¤H¥@´N«YËݬ[³â...
how do you know ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤õ°¨ ©ó 25-4-2008 10:30 µoªí ¾¾¡I§A¯u¦n.....................¨ý¡I
Ghost like that too...they want more...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤õ°¨ ©ó 25-4-2008 20:18 µoªí ËÝÀ³¸Ó¦³¯È¥¾pizzao¬J..........
I think everything can ¯È¥¾

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤õ°¨ ©ó 26-4-2008 18:32 µoªí ¦³°Ú¡I¨£¹L¦³¯È¥¾ªº¿N¨Å½Þ nº±¤ôÃZ¡I
How about girls ? are they papers too ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 1-5-2008 15:13 µoªí Ëݱo·N¬J??? ©Od¦n¦ü«Y¿N¤ñ¥ý¤H¬[Ø{...   ¨ä¹ê¯È紥¦P°µ¼Ò«¬®t­ø¦h... ¦nÁ¿¨s¥\¤Ò... ¤Öd¤ß¾÷³£­ø±o¬[...
did you do that too ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤õ°¨ ©ó 1-5-2008 20:07 µoªí §Ú³£ª¾¡I¦ý¯È¥¾¾QËݦh¥X«~¡F¥s§ÚÂIÁ¿±oËݦh©O¡]¥´¦r¦h¡F¦n¨¯­W.................¡^¡I
ºCºC¨Ó, ¤£­n«æ....

This special language edition...only use one finger....the smallest one

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤õ°¨ ©ó 1-5-2008 21:52 µoªí ¤@«üÁI¥\¡H¡I«l¡I
thanks...but it took a lot of practices...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Kal-El ©ó 10-5-2008 14:45 µoªí   ¥X«~¶V¾¤¶V¦h...¬v°s..­»·Ï, ¦W¨®, À³¦³ºÉ¦³....... ¦ô­ø¨ì, ÀHµÛ®É¥Nªº¶i¤U, ³s¤U­±³£¹q¤l¤Æ, ¹L¹Ò³£­nÅ@·Ó, ¦P®É, ¤U­±¥ç¦³internet, ³s¤â´£¹q¸£³£¶}©l¬y¦æ°_¨Ó¤F...  

Next time when you turn on the computer, these brothers will show up on your monitor directly...they habe PDA with USB too   

µo·s¸ÜÃD