µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

º©µe¥Dµ§--¦^¨ì¥¼¬õ®É¤§³Ì²×³¹

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ivanhoyc ©ó 9-6-2008 19:54 µoªí ©O¥»³¥®Ú¥»¬O­¹¦Ñ¥»¤§§@¡A买¾¤Ú»³£¦]为¶°Ê^¦^忆¡A认¯uÚ»¯u会¤ñ¶Z¿E¦º¡I    
Is mr.Wang out of his mind or he just doesn't know what he is doing ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 10-6-2008 00:32 µoªí ¦Ó®aÊ\¥ò¥i¥H¤j±ø¹D²zËݸÜ... ¤p¼C¥P´N«Y¦Ñ¯ª©v...   §Ú´N­ø«H... °E¤×+¤õ¶³¨¸¯«+ªF¤èµL¼Ä+¤å®í¤Ñ´LÅK¤­­¦¥|¤j±Ð¥DÁp¤â...(¥þ³¡³£«Y¤G¥N±Ð¥D)... ³£¥´­ø¦º¦Ñ¯ª©v...
since a lot of reader have same reaction as yours, I afraid Mr.Wong will do the thing opposite, so just wait and see the suprise...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ivanhoyc ©ó 10-6-2008 12:33 µoªí ¦Ñ¶À¬Jµ¦²¤´N«Y¡G§A¦ô§Ú­ø¨ì¡A§A§j§Ú­øµÈ¡A§A©Ô§Ú­øªø¡I¼@±¡©ì±o´N©ì¡C¡C¡C
  it is true.....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ivanhoyc ©ó 16-6-2008 23:12 µoªí ¨ä¹êº©µe¦P¹qµø¼@¤@¼Ë¡A°Â°ÂÂàÂà´X¤Q¦~«á¡A·s¨¤¦â¤´µMµL¬Æ§@¬°¡A­n¾aD¦Ñ»æ¼µ³õ­±¡C§g¤£¨£¤µ®É¤µ¤é¡A¹qµø¼@¤´µM­n¾a§õ¥qµX¡BÃöµâ­^µ¥¦Ñºt­û¨Ó·m¦¬µø¡Cº©µe¥çµM¡A¾P¶q¤@¤U¶^´N§ä¨Ó¨¤¦â¦p¦Ñ¯ª©v¡A©ÎªÌ¥H¦ºªº ...

So very soon..Mr.Wang can combine all the comic books together and rename it as Wang Wang yellow page.

You just need to but one comic book to see everything..

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ivanhoyc ©ó 17-6-2008 12:38 µoªí   i dun think Mr Wong will do that, but instead he will split all individual characters into a seperate ¥~¶Ç¡Aeach one gets a book with his own name,and ended up the Àsªêªù is empty, wit ...

so it means  Àsªêªù never end ?  They should rename it to ENDLESS DOOR

µo·s¸ÜÃD