µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

µóÀYµo¹q¾÷·¦¥ÄÀÉ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kkeeleung ©ó 28-3-2008 13:16 µoªí ¥H«e¦³µóÃäÀÉ, ¦³µo¹q¾÷¦b¤@®Ç. ¦bÀɤf·sÂA¥´·¦¤l¥Ä. ¥u¶R¤@¨ý, «á´Á¥ý¦³¦è¥Ê¥Ä. ¤jªM ¤­¦Ü¤»¤ò,  ²ÓªM ¥|­½¦³¥æ©ö. ¤ñ°_²{¦b $ 5-7, ¯u«Y®t«Ü»·.    

kkeeleung bro,

When I was still a primary school student, I remembered that one of such stall was located nearby Ng Wah Secondary School at SanPo Kong, the taste of coconut drink was so delicious. The stall holder cut the coconut and got out the meat of coconut, then the stall holder would mix the meat, coconut juice and  water into a blender.  After a while, a wonderful coconut drink would be made.

I recalled that the price should be 50 cents for a small one and 70 cents for a big cup.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kkeeleung ©ó 28-3-2008 17:52 µoªí George Bro. Sometimes, there will be a mirror behine the  Electronic Mixer, then, when you drink the juice, you may see yourselve or see other people drinking together. (ÀY¥ý¶K¥k°_¹jÂ÷²K)

Bro KKeeleung,

I did remeber that the hawker had used silver paints to write the price of the coconut juice on the mirror.

Yes, it really delicious for Rea Bean/Pineapple/Assorted Friut Cold Drinks.  The hawker would usually spread some sweet pastes (red in colour) on the top of the ice.   When we were young, we never considered the hygienic matter of the hawker stalls.  

µo·s¸ÜÃD