µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤pªê¬°¦ó¥i½m²Ä¤E¶§ ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤õ°¨ ©ó 17-11-2008 10:42 µoªí ¤w¸g­ø«Y²Ä¤@¦¸°Õ¡I¬B·Ý¡I­³ªûµL¨Ì¤E³±¯u¸g¡F³æ¾Ì»P»ÈÆN«÷©RªG°}¡Fµ¹¹ï¤è½m¦í³ïÀs¡F±Ã²æ¤£¦¨¡I¦b¹B¥\©è§Ü®É¡FµL·N¤¤¦¨¥\¨B¶i¤E³±¯u¸g³Ì°ª¤@³¹¡IËÝ·dªk³£±o¡F­nd¯µÓD¾¤°µÉA¡H¤Ñ¤U¶¡¬°¯µÓD§Aª§§Ú¹Üªº°ª¤â¡F³£ÅܤF ...

¤õ°¨¥S,

­³ªûÀ³¬O½m¤E®d¯u¸g

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 16-11-2008 04:15 µoªí Ú»§¹¤µ´Á«á¡A¯u«Y0®Í©CØ{¡A¨ì©³«Y§Ú°O¿ù©w½s¼@¶Ã¾¤¡C¤µ´Á¸Ü¤pªê³¬Ãö¸Õ½m²Ä¤E¶§¡A½Ð°Ý¦ó¨Ó²Ä¤E¶§ªº¤ßªk©O??? ²Ä¤E¶§²Ä¤ßªk¯À¨Ó¥u¦³¥Õ½¬±Ð¥D¾Ö¦³¡A³s¥¼µn¦ìªºªF¤èµL¼Ä³£¥u¦³«e¤K¶§ªº¤ßªk¡A¤pªê¦ó¨Ó¥i¥H½m§r? §Ú¥u ...

I agreed with Bro Ten.  Tiger Wong and his father should not known the way to ¤E¶§.  The secret should be kept in the building which only allowed the Emperor (ªF¤èµL¼Ä) to enter.  So, it is nonsense that Tiger and his father knew the way to ¤E¶§.

The story writer might forgot what he mentioned in the earlier part of the story.  Howerver, Tong Wong might said that Tiger Mother who had also entered the building at that material time and she was accidentially and luckily to learn the way and she remembered the ¤f³Z (since Tiger Mother has excellant memory as mentioned in the story), otherwise how can the writer to solve the discrepancy?  Or Tony Wong might simply think the reader are all fools with poor memory and so no need to solve any discrepancy of the story. 

Though I stopped purchase the comic books but I still read it from web site. 

µo·s¸ÜÃD