µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

Burger's King

¤¤ÀôªG¶¡´N¦¨¤é¥h......¤G¤Q¦~«e......

Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ CKCK ©ó 15-8-2007 09:59 µoªí °O­ø°O±o¥Õ³ù¡H²Ó­Ó¤è§Îº~³ù¡A¨º®É¦n¹³$2.5¡C²{¦bÀ³¸Ó¬ü°êÁÙ¦³¡APrison Break²Ä¤@¶°¦³´£¤Î¡C

¥¼¨£¹LØ{.....¬ü°ê­Ó site ³£ÉN......limited time offer ?
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 15-8-2007 15:15 µoªí i used to goto that one too (...from memory, it's quite close to "Man Yee" building in ¤¤Àô)...we might have bumped into each other back then

Yep....you never know....
I always go upstairs....can't even remember if there's seating downstairs lor....

Hey.....correct me if I'm wrong......I don't think there's the McDonald's yet(the one facing the harbour), right?
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤õ°¨ ©ó 15-8-2007 15:25 µoªí ¤Ü¦~«eÅTTST¥[³s«Â¦Ñ¹DÀ°Å¨¹L¡F¦n­¹¹L¦Ñ³Á¤@d¡I

What is this - -> .......want us to call you to talk about this "Burger King" thing ?......
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ CKCK ©ó 16-8-2007 00:17 µoªí ¥Õ³ù¬O¤G¤Q´X¦~«eµn³°­»´äªºº~³ù¹¡©±¡C¦b»ÉÆrÆW¯Ã¬ùªþªñ¡A¹ï­±µó¬O³Á·í¥£¡Aªþªñ¦n¹³ÁÙ¦³¤@¶¡Burger King (ªì®É¨S¦³Ä¶¦W¡A«á¨Ó¥s³ù¥[·q¡C)·í®É§Ú«Ü¤Ö¦Yº~³ù¹¡¡A¦Yªº³£·|¿ï¥Õ³ù©ÎBurger King¡C ¥Õ³ùªº¹¡¸û²Ó¡A ...

Thanks for the info.
Neons....

I just checked their offical web site.....no words about the store over in HK. Seems like they have always been based in the States. Plus they're all company owned. No franchise at all.
Just for my own curiosity, maybe I'll call the head office and asked about the store in HK, maybe they'll know something about it.
Neons....

Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 16-8-2007 00:31 µoªí ¦n¦ü«YÊ\la!¦ý¤w¸g­ø°O±oÊ\½æÉA¤F?

ÂA¾í¥Ä, ¼öª¯......
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 16-8-2007 00:44 µoªí ¦³¦L¶H¤F......thanks,¤S¦n¦ü­¹¹L,¾í¥ÄÀ³¸Ó¬O¥D¥´¶¼«~§a?

Yes.....freshly squeezed...and that's where I saw the first hot dog roller in my life.
Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 11-1-2008 08:08 µoªí   ¥H«e¦y¨F©Cª÷¤Ú§Q¹D³£¦³¶¡ ' ¯ª§Q¨È ' §Ú¦nÁé­¹Ê\oªº¦×Âæ¼öª¯....

Chili Dog....they're famous of that.

Neons....

µo·s¸ÜÃD