µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

The Green Machine ºñÃM¤h (¶ì½¦³æ¨®)

Yes.....actually there's another one for sale during the same time period....

The Big Wheel :

I was kicking and screaming for 2 weeks before I got it from my father from Peter Pan.....

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 1-8-2007 03:56 ½s¿è ]
Neons....

Ai ya....they have a new version.

The Green Machine 2006 :

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 1-8-2007 04:00 ½s¿è ]
Neons....

yep....hard plastic wheels.....thundering along the road....ha ha....so cool.

I only go to the one in ®ü¹B. And usually gets a ¤û¦×¯ù and ¦è¦h¤h afterwards at ¬ü¤ß.

Really missed those days.....

Neons....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ºñÄ_210 ©ó 1-8-2007 04:21 µoªí   ¯u«Y¦æ¨ì "¯y¯yÁn!" , ¦n»·³£Å¥¨ì, «¬§r.   ®ü¹B³£¦³¤@¶¡¦n¤jªºª±¨ã©±, ¦ý­ø°O±o¥sÉA¦W¤F. ¯u«Y°O¾Ð®t¤F... ¥u°O±o¦³¶¡¥s®ü¤Ñ°s¼Ó.  

That's Peter Pan...on the second floor....I think maybe the second or the third store.

Remember they have this contest?

You have exactly one minutes to grab all the toys you want.....

I remember they stopped it after one time when a kid actually grabbed a rubber toy boat (those huge ones that you use at the beach)....he threw everything into the boat and pushed it out in under one minute.....that's when they stopped doing it afterwards....ha ha ha.

Neons....

Ok....time to brainstorm......if you go up to second floor in ®ü¹B....there should be two entrance....Peter Pan is on the right..one of the first few store(can't remember which?).....then you go through the center (¬ü¤ß).....then two enterance again......this time on the right side is this other big toy store....there should be a bookstore across it. I used to pick up my story books there. Can't recall the name....swindon?.....

Actually there is another store on the right side again....they sold alot of 'fun' stuffs and I get all my Trump Cards there too.

I remember there's this toilet pump with a meter on top of it....looks like a parking meter from a distance.

And there's this non-stopping top....that goes back and forth.....I was amazed at that.

I actually got my first set of Tarot cards from them.

Can you verify that Mister woo.....

Neons....

That's the problem I've got....I can only remember things back in those days.

If you ask me what happened last month then I can't rememeber.....

Signs of getting old.....

Neons....

µo·s¸ÜÃD