µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¸g¨å·R±¡¹q¼v¤Î¥DÃDºq¦±

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 20-9-2007 23:47 µoªí   what does '¥i­ø¥i¥H·Ð©_©O' mean? sorry ah, ­ø©ú

·Ð©_=thank you (I guess)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 21-9-2007 00:02 µoªí   ­ì¨Ó«YËÝ¸Ñ   ·Ð©_,·Ð©_ (¤B¾ô, ¤B¾ô)

anytime mate! (trying to talk like people in your country) (???)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 21-9-2007 00:08 µoªí   do people in my country talk like that?     ... ...  (haven't used this trilogy symbols for a while)

There's a joke about ppl in "your" country: when they went to Canada, they asked the boss, "Boss, why did you come so early TO-DIE?" (that's how they say "TODAY")

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 21-9-2007 00:20 µoªí   Is it?  So are you from or used to study in Canada? (my turn in guessing, ha ha )

So I have successfully tricked you into thinking I stayed in Canada   Yes but only for a few days maybe

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 21-9-2007 00:25 µoªí   I prefer 3Q.....

Oh, is that right... I thought you prefer 3P

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 21-9-2007 00:36 µoªí   what is '3P'? («uo¤], why are there so many things you guys said that I don't understand )

you don't wanna know

in fact I should delete that post or may get my account banned

maybe could the Great fumoon explain it to this innocent little girl

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 21-9-2007 00:43 µoªí   something 'naughty' ?  don't worry la, u/fumoon don't need to explain la

bingo... 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ foureyesfatboy ©ó 21-9-2007 02:57 µoªí   Yes, ·Ð©_µØ§Qª«§AªºÂ½Ä¶. ·Ð©_ = thank you, ¥þ¥y¬O·Ð©_µØ§Qª« = thank you very much ¦ý§Ú¯u·Qª¾¬Æ»ò¬O 3P, 3Q. How naughty are they? Please....... "¶¡" Ãø¤j?  

I guess 3Q = thank you, but maybe it sounds more like a mianlander's accent... (try to say "3Q" in Putonghua )

µo·s¸ÜÃD