µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¦Ê¦~­»¦¿ (­»´ä¾ú¥v¹Ï¤ù)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¶W¤H¥S§Ì ©ó 1-11-2007 21:32 µoªí      ¦n¦ü¦³¤Ö¤Ö¦L¹³Ø{........           ©O­Ó§Ú°O±o!ª±¨ã³¡’à¤å¨ã³¡ªþªñ ( ©ó¤å¨ã³¡«á­± )       ha ha §AÁé·N«ö door bell §ÚÁé·NÅÍ ...

§Ú³£¥h¶R¹L­ø¤Ö¦³³z©ú½¦«Ê¦íªº¶W¤Hº©µe¤ë¥Z, ¦p"«_ÀI¤ý"µ¥, ¦n¦h®É¥ò¦³D"ª±¨ã"°e (³q±`«Y¥d纸ºPD嘢)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-11-2007 21:40 µoªí   I used to goto that one quite often too, they used to sell lots of Japanese snacks

It seems you always liked snacks/ good food since you were a kid 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-11-2007 22:11 µoªí it has been great fun talking to you guys tonight, but need to '¨«¨«¨«'°Õ, good night all

good night!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 3-11-2007 12:12 µoªí   Thanks mythz for your suggestions , I have re-scanned the calendar card and used 600dpi, u're right, the pictures look much better, bigger & clearer, here they are:   & ...

but it looks like it's a pictue of a (scanned) picture?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 3-11-2007 12:23 µoªí   huh?  a picture of a scanned picture?  o¥Ì'±¼'Âà?   Pictures ­ø²M·¡«§?

or a photo of the calendar card... somehow it doesn't look like a scan

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 3-11-2007 12:41 µoªí   Ah, sorry!   I made a mistake!!! haha ha, you are right, they do look like the photos I took (I actually tried a few different methods, I did try to use my camera t ...

nothing escapes the eyes of (the former) °_©³¤ý

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 3-11-2007 12:48 µoªí     Thank you, FORMER °_©³¤ý   From, the  XXXXXXX    XXX  (fill in the blanks yourself , but no need to post the answer here )

don't be so sure yet... I'm sending a team of investigators to XXXXXX to find out about the real XXXXXX XXX

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 3-11-2007 13:06 µoªí       (by the way, you missed out one "X", I am the "XXXXXXX XXX"  (the first word starts with 'P')  

oh, my mistake.... abit tired, going back to sleep now  , bye everyone

µo·s¸ÜÃD