µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤»¤H©]¸Ü---¦Ñ»æ¶º§½

give him a break la, it was his b-day

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 14-10-2007 01:14 µoªí  ¤»¤H....................©]¸Ü   ªü¸Û¥Í¤é§Ö¤W

¼M, ¦³è°è°©j©j¦P§AÁ¿happy b-day, so sweeeeeet  ¸r¼}....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 14-10-2007 02:29 µoªí ¼M¦hÁÂkitsir³ø®Æ ~ ar_woo¬[¶W¤H/¶Q¹q³æ¨®«Y«}¤´¥¼¸Õ¨®? Â\«Y«×­ø¦°¦í?

ÉN¿ù...¥i¯à­n揾­Ó¤jdisplay box ¸Ë¦íÊ\(开©l¦³¹Ð)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kitsir935 ©ó 14-10-2007 02:38 µoªí ¥¼§r~¦ý§ÚÃM¹L³£¤w·Pº¡¨¬¡I

goodnight kitsir

thanks you, nice work on the photo!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 15-10-2007 00:03 µoªí   ³Þ³Þ ar_woo, your ¦¬Âë~ºØÃþ«D±`¦h, it looks like you have more than one box of some of the same model type, do you trade them?  (Lee D «Y«}´N«Y§A trade o­ÓDªÑ§r(ÂÅchowªÑ ...

§A«üªGD­«ÂФS­«ÂЪº¼Ò«¬? ©OD¥s°µÃɳf, ¤SºÙ§¤¸¥,§A¦³¿³½ì¥i¥H§C»ùÅý´X²°¤ñ§A  ¤£¹L§Ú¦ô¶l¶O·|¦n¶Q  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 15-10-2007 00:20 µoªí   ©OD¥s°µÃɳf?    §Ú¹Ê­øÃÑ'»ô'¼Ò«¬,they are of no use to me lor        

­ø«Y¥_®ü¹DÃÉ, «Y(°µ咗)¤j¹hÃÉ 

§A¤µ¦~­¹咗¥¼§r? §Ú«e´X¤é¦P©_«Lkitsir¥h­¹咗, ¤@¤H¤@°¦, ¦h黄, yummy.....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 15-10-2007 00:42 µoªí   yeah, I also recently had ÃÉ , but not ¤j¹hÃÉ Did you guys goto ¥_®ü¹D to have the ¥_®ü¹DÃÉ? ¦h黄 = ¦h"Go", right?  Yummy yummy , but very unhealthy, don't eat t ...

No, we're still unable to have oldcake meetings in ¥_®ü¹D due to lack of funds (unless you can donate some )

DOn't worry, we just eat a few ¤j¹hÃÉ a year, it should be OK I guess... Yes I think 黄 & »I are kinda mixed together... it seems u have trouble remembering certain CHinese characters... how old were you when you went to ..... ????????

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 15-10-2007 00:58 µoªí   if you had bought less models, you could fly everyone to Hokkaido to have the oldcake gathering there, hahaha  (btw,you still haven't won the 1st prize Mark Six yet? ha ha!!) ...

those model kits only cost $10-$600/box ..... even if I sold all of them, I can't fly anyone anywhere .....

Mark Six? Oh I remember, I was going to treat everyone to something if I won it.... still no luck so far....... but I made some small profit from stocks... how about if I chip in $100 for your airline tickets to join the next oldcake dinner

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 15-10-2007 23:07 µoªí ¤@¨£©O­Ó¤p©_«L­Ó¦W¦r......¦n©ö¥O¤H·Q¤F¥t¤@¼Ë³¥ .......¥H¬°©_«L³ø³ß§Ö¬°¤H¤÷

µo·s¸ÜÃD