µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

§A©È¦Ñ±C¶Ü?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 12-11-2007 10:29 µoªí   ±z³£©È¦Ñ±C¬J«§¤õ¬P¤H   §Ú·Q±z¤w¸g¦³­Ó©¯ºÖªº®a®x©O,¤£¬Oª÷¿ú¥i¤ñ,¤ñ°]´I§ó´I¦³

but you did not answer his question

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 12-11-2007 12:16 µoªí   Haha......¤w¸gµª¥ª,ªGD¦r­n«äı¥¢½Õ¬J¤H¥ýÚ»¨ì.....   (....um....¦³DD²o±j....¦n¦ü..... ­ø¦n¥s999¾¤¥´§Ú§r )

ok, ic ic, the answer can only be seen by the one who asked the question

don't worry, no one wants to hit you, they know they will only get their arms and legs torn off like chicken meat  

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 12-11-2007 12:24 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 12-11-2007 12:32 µoªí   Hahaha...........   §Ú³£§Ñ°O¥ª§Ú·|¦³ËݬJ¯«¤Otim... ±z·Q­ø·Q¸Õ¤U?   µLµh''¼¹±z§r''¡I    

¼¹§r! ¼¹§r!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 12-11-2007 23:37 µoªí   ¤ñù«b±Ð§ó¼F®`, ¦³¦W§A¥s 'µR§Q§r'

Good evening, ¾ê¾ê¤½¥D    (your new title from Mars)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 13-11-2007 17:04 µoªí ËݤS«Y§r... ¦Ó®ad¼Ó¤SËݶQ... ­»´ä¤oª÷¤Ø¤g... ¿Dªù´Nª£¨ì­¸°_... ³£«Yªð¤j³°¦í´Nºâ...   ±N¨Ó³Ì­«­n¬J«Y­ø¦n¤ñ¦Ñ±C§¹§¹¥þ¥þ±±¨î¦Û¤v¬J°]¬F... ©Ò¥H§ÚçÜ...§Ú«Y­ø¥i¥HÅå¦Ñ±C¬J... ´Nºâ©È...³£ ...

¤j³° also ª£¨ì­¸°_...

waiting for the big adjustment

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 14-11-2007 23:45 µoªí   ¦pªG­ø«Yreal one´N­ø¦n©ì , ­Ú­Ó¾÷·|¤j®a¥h§äreal one.   «§«Yreal one¥u¦³¦Û¤vª¾  §Aı±oÊ\«YÆY©³¾í, §Úı±oÊ\¤£ª¾´X¥¿...¦U¦³©Ò¦n

haha, when inabottle is here, I know it's getting late, maybe I should go home now... working in the office is so tiring...

hope to get together with ©_«L and/or kitsir this Friday for some ¤j¦Y¤j³Ü to make up for today's drudgery... would inabottle care to join us?

time to go.... I really have a headache... want to go to Toronto and meet fumoon instead of dealing with this work & work...

Just got home   Stopped by a supermarket on the way to buy a few chocolate bars... need to snack a lot when I'm under work pressure... one of my IT friends became 200lb becoz of that...

No problem la... the day is young... Toby seems very busy these days though?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 14-11-2007 23:56 µoªí   ar_woo¤u§@¦a¤è¦nªñ«Î¥ø, ¤@°}´N¨ì   join­ø¨ì§A©O, ¤µ­Ó¤ë¦n¦hfnd¥Í¤é­ø«Y­É¤f¦n¦h±Ô·|......¤p¾ê·Q·|­ø·|­n¨ìtoby¤j¤j¦^´ä¤~¥i¥H¨£­± ......

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 18-11-2007 02:02 µoªí   ¤p¾ê³£¸Õ¹L­¹³¥(¹¡¨{·P)¨Ó´îÀ£, µoıfatfatfat, «á¨Ó§ïÚ»°­¤ù/ÅåÀ~¤ù¨Ó¤À´²ª`·N/À£¤O  

oh, here you are, I was just wondering what you'd think about all this bitter & crazy bad-mouthing between two silly guys on this site   you are the intelligent one

µo·s¸ÜÃD