µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤@­Ó«Ü¥X¦Wªº¤ß²z´úÅç

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 29-7-2008 12:52 µoªí ¥¼°µ¹L¦¹¤ß²z´úÅç,­ø¦n¸Ü¦Û¤vª±¹L¤ß²z´úÅç ª±¹L¦¹¤ß²z´úÅ窺¤H¡A½Ð­ø¦n¶}¦ô¦í,¤ñ¥¼ª±¹Lªºoldcakes´úÅç¤U!ÁÂÁ§Aªº¦X§@   ¦¹¤ß²z´úÅç§Ú©Òª¾ªº¦³2ª©¥»,¦¹¬°¨ä¤¤¤§¤@,       ¢Ú¤p©j ...

actually i don't like any of them becoz they make the world complicated/ stupid  I like simple things

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 29-7-2008 13:01 µoªí ar_woo¥Sªð¿\Âk¯u¤F?

as always  

I like happy things & stories, and don't like to imagine/ analyze unhappy scenarios to make ourselves mentally suffer more than we already do in real life. And my brain cannot handle 5 objects at the same time, too complicated to order them That's also why I still cannot type CHinese using input methods. Too complicated for my simple brain

Or, maybe, your story connects to my beautiful tenant in the sub-conscious mind so I don't wanna think about it

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 29-7-2008 13:19 µoªí §Ú§¹¥þµL¤Ä°_§A¤°»ò«äºüªº´c·Nla! ®¥½Ðar_woo°jÁפ@¤U!! ¦³®É¤ß²z´úÅç¥u«Y·Q§â¤w¸g½ÆÂø¤Æ¥ªªº¨Æ,°µ­Ó²³æªº¤ÀªRoªÌ!

no problem la

I'm starving and need to get some lunch now

Maybe I'll come to your clinic to get a thorough psycho-analysis and some therapy later, what's the address? #999, 99-th street?

See you

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 29-7-2008 23:18 µoªí ¥t¦³¨£¦a!

she can really take a neutral stand, not biased for her own gender. Not many ladies can do that.

µo·s¸ÜÃD