µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤j®aÂIÚ»©O³æ嘢?

¤j®aÂIÚ»©O³æ嘢?

interesting story   

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/10/10/earlyshow/living/relationships/main3351929.shtml

and a discussion on it

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/main500251.shtml?id=3351841n

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-11-2007 18:40 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-11-2007 20:08 µoªí   i read the article via email about a week ago (but haven't read the discussion section), ha ha ha, I thought it was only a joke, didn't know that it actually happened in the real world ...

$500K (US dollars!!) a year....  I wonder how many oldcakes qualify here... certainly not me

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-11-2007 20:28 µoªí   ha ha ha, by the sound of it, you seem to be quite disappointed that you can't satisfy that girl's requirement/wish!

Of course I'm quite disappointed (that I don't make 500K USD a year)!

No no, I "AM" not that Japanese singer, but I ADMIRE her (Hitomi)! I'm not a female! And it was funny that someone called u brother Shiawase recently

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-11-2007 20:33 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-11-2007 20:47 µoªí   ha ha ha, yeah (about someone calling me 'brother' ), but I forgave him lah , as he's from Mars, so he doesn't know the 'rules' here on earth!      so are you afr ...

this time you "goo" wrong la, I changed becoz the old picture's link is broken (I rearranged my pictures into folders on photobucket), so I thought I might as well change the picture too

I "goo" that you see people (clients) who make over 500K USD/year often  Is it true?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-11-2007 21:04 µoªí   I know I can never "goo" things as good as you, so i'm not surprised that i "goo'ed" wrong this time! ha ha ha, O yeah, I (& I believe many others too) see people who make over USD5 ...

but I once "goo"ed you're a tax lawyer who sees high-society clients often

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-11-2007 21:13 µoªí   That's quite funny, one day you "goo'ed" that I was a TAXi driver  and now you are goo'ing that I am a TAX lawyer , you really think that I have something to do with "TAX" (w ...

The truth must be somewhere in between, maybe a taxi lawyer

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-11-2007 21:25 µoªí   Taxi Lawyer   http://www.taxisupermarket.com/supermarketpage.xhtml?id=4

you find things fast ( )

how about a sexy lawyer

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-11-2007 21:33 µoªí   i am not going to look up that topic on google, you can do that yourself at your own time 

I did, with image search   but most of the pictures are guys  

there was a TV show with some very beautiful lawyers... forgot the name... 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 1-11-2007 21:48 µoªí   i guess you know every show/website etc that talks about beautiful women  , and that's probably how you originally found out about the 'interesting story' mentioned on this thread ...

OK OK.... so naturally I'm supposed to ask this question: are you spectacularly beautiful?

BTW the name of that show is "The Practice". I'm fond of those INTELLECTUAL women who can be lawyers (and sexy at the same time )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 1-11-2007 21:55 ½s¿è ]

Here's the DIstrict Attorney in that show, quite sexy:

µo·s¸ÜÃD