39 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

ÃhµóÃä¤p¦Y

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 8-8-2007 23:44 µoªí   .. I think I know what you're referring to...did they also use to put some sugar & sesame seeds inside the «Â¤Æ¯È¥] & ¥Õ¦â³q'loan'¯Ü¯Ü?  Very yummy from memory!!!  ......can you still buy them on the streets nowadays? 

Did you mean the streets of Toronto or HK?   Or maybe you two live on the same street...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 00:28 µoªí   haha....ÂI¸Ñ±z¦¨¤é¦ôÊ\¦íToronto?   ³Ì¦nÊ\¥i¥H¦í«Y­»´äªñ¦í±z   Shiawase©f~~±z´X®É·h«Î§r??

hahaha, §Ú¦³¾Q¶ÃËݦô嘢嘅瘾, ¦n¦ü°µ±À²z¹CÀ¸Ëݦnª±吖³Â

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 9-8-2007 00:40 µoªí   ª÷¥Ð¤@

¦Ì¥Ð¦@´N±o

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 00:46 µoªí   §Úçܱz©OçE瘾³£´X²`¤U~¤¶­ø¥Ï   ±z­n§ÖD¯}®×¥ý±ola~­ø«YçEÅ}·|¥O±z©P¨­²ª

响¦Ñ¤H°|ÉN嘢°µ¹À....

¯}咗´X单¤j®×°Õ...

celia ©j«Y¤k©Ê

inabottle ©j«Y¤k©Ê

shiawase©j«Y¤k©Ê  

(¤£¹L¤@¤é¥¼响oldcake ¶º§½»E·|, ¤@¤é³£¥ò¦³0.0001%ÅÜ¼Æ )

©Ò¦³oldcake¤H¨È¶ý³£«Y¤k¤H

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 00:54 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 00:56 µoªí   oh! ¤¸®Ô seems to have lots of yummy food!!!  Why in ¤¸®Ô!! so far away!!

ok ok, with all recent info, it seems more likely that you're in HK... but you probably stayed in US/Canada for a long time b4

wah, ¸Ö¤ê:

fumoon Á¿嘢¦³¤@¤â

©¯©j¯º¨ì­ø°±¤f

fumoon you spoke my mind   

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 01:13 µoªí   ..i am sure he will then find other things to entertain himself, ha ha ha

ya, like, "are they wearing masks (those seen in Mission Impossible), pretending to be females??"

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 01:14 µoªí   very rhyme ah!....   ( but the name "©¯©j"... )

Shiawase (©¯ºÖ)©j©j¤§Â²ºÙ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 01:32 µoªí    

«Y§r, ¤µ±ß§Ú¤w¸gçÜ­ø¨ì嘢¦A¦ô , celia ©j¦³ÉNÉA­n¤p§Ì¦ôªº? ´N§Ö°V¤F...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 01:37 µoªí Ever try this one ?   Chocolate covered peanut butter, good when you're hungry. I think I've seen that in HK last time when I was around....City Super?.....

I've tried Reese peanut butter "cups", but not these.

Hey, you should show Cocosally your basement and she'll be hooked on all those good stuff in there... and maybe she'll ditch Mr. Whoever for you

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 01:41 µoªí   ­ø..............¤£¦p¦ô¤U±z¦PShiawase©f´X®É´X¤À·|°V±oµÛ,¤@»ô¶i¤J¹Ú¶m

¤@»ô? Wah.....  µo¹Ú´N«Y§Ú强³»... ¤éÀY¦h....

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 01:46 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 01:46 µoªí   Ha ?!? ......I don't know her gar......just kind of 'dug up' some info. about her online......hee hee

is this part of that? http://cocosally.mysinablog.com/?op=showFullProfile

you must know lots of search engine tricks that I don't. Hope to be your student someday

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 01:49 µoªí   ¤@»ô?·íµM°Õ~~ËÝ­ø«Y³Ì¦n«§~~   ¤éÀY?³£±o§r!¦ô¤UShiawase©f¦³ÉN·Q¦í±z

¼M.... ©OD§A¦PfumoonÁ¿´N啱®ÍÊ\Å¥°Õ.... §Ú¦¨¤é¦ôÊ\¦PShiawase©j«Y¤Ñ¥Í¤@¹ï§r ! 2­Ó³£«YµØ¹´§r

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 01:52 µoªí   ±zºCºCçܤU¥ý°Õ~§Ú­n¨«la~Bye Bye±z±ø§À

bye bye celia.... I'll miss you ga

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 01:54 µoªí   Not this one.....I got into the other one which got her photos and stuffs.....nothing personal. Don't get me wrong.....I'm not a hacker.....just a '8' person....

but just entering "cocosally" gives 4000+ hits wor... how to narrow down the search, sifu?

Hey, while we're talking, Shiawase is gone already ar... she's not the kind who'd miss anyone... too happy and too active to stay anywhere for long  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 02:09 µoªí Time for lunch.....later

yes, bedtime here too. Later...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 13:05 µoªí   ai ya, Celia has logged out tim ... she must have read that other thread and now.......she is hiding tim!

but I'm back! how dare you, guys, talking behind my back, hahahaha....

§ï¨}ª©:

³Å¤ëÁ¿嘢¦³¤@¤â

¸Ö¶®¯º¨ì­ø°±¤f

吖¶ã¦ô嘢ÉN®É·Ç

¸ÖÄRÀ~¨ì§Y¨è¨«

µù:

³Å¤ë=fumoon

¸Ö¶®=Shia(wase)

¸ÖÄR=Celia

吖¶ã =.... hahahaha

39 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD