µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

1982 ²Ä¤@ºw¦å (First Blood)

1982 ²Ä¤@ºw¦å (First Blood)

¬Ý¤FSpectreman¥SªºRocky I-VI¦³·P¦Óµoªº!! Stallone Ä~Rocky«á,¤S¤@¦Û½s¦Ûºt¥¨¤ù~~! 1982 ²Ä¤@ºw¦å (First Blood) , ¥O Stallone ÅܤFRambo~~!!ÉN¤H­øÃÑÊ\!! ¤ù¤º´y­z¶V¾Ô°h¥î­x¤H(Rambo)ªð¶m¡AÁöµM¬°¤F°ê®a¨«¹LµL¼Æ¯ð´Æ¹D¸ô¡A«oµLªk¨£®e©ó´÷¨D¥­ÀR¥Í¬¡ªº¯Â¾ëªÀ·|¡A¥Rº¡¤F©t¿Wªº«ä©À©M¶m·T... ¦³¬G¨Æ,¦³°Ê§@,¦³­¸¾÷¤j¯¥,¦³·NÃÑ(¤Ï¾Ô),¦³·P¤Hªº¾ô¬q....§Ú嗰®É³£¦n°g³o¤ù,¤×¨ä¥DÃD¦±!!! ¥DÃD¦±: It's A Long Road - Click ¤U¸ÕÅ¥~!! ¦±: Jerry Goldsmith °Û: Dan Hill ##################### It's a long road ¨º¬O±øº©ªøªº¸ô When you're on your own ·í§A©t³æ¤@¤H And it hurts when they tear your dreams apart ¦Ó·P¨ì¯kµh ·í¥¦­Ì¼¹µõ§Aªº¹Ú And every new town just seems to bring you down ¨C­Ó·sªº«°Âí¬Ý¨Ó³£¤£¤Íµ½ Trying to find peace of mind can break your heart ¸ÕµÛ´M§ä¤ßÆFªº¥­ÀR «o¥u¯à±o¨ì¤ß¸H *It's a real war right outside your front door, I tell you §i¶D§A ¥X¤F§A®aªù §A´N±o­±¹ï¤@³õ¯u¥¿ªº¾Ôª§ Out where they'll kill you ¦b¨º¸Ì ¥¦­Ì±N·|±þ¤F§A You could use a friend ¦Ó§A¯à­É§Uªº¥u¦³ªB¤Í Where the road ends that's the place for me ³o±ø¸ôªººÉÀY ¤~¬O§ÚªºÂk³B Where I'm in my own space where I'm free ¨º¸Ì¦³§Ú¦Û¤vªº¤Ñ¦a ¦Û¥Ñ¦Û¦b That's the place I wanna be ¨º¬O­Ó§Ú¹Ú´K¥H¨DªºÂk±J **Cause the road is long, yeah ¦]¬°¦¹¸ô¦p¦¹º©ªø Each step is only the beginning ¨C¤@¨B³£¥u¬O¶}©l No place, just heartaches µL³B¥ð¾Í ¥u¦³¤ßµh Oh man, is anybody winning? ¤Ñªü ¦³¥ô¦ó¤HŤF¶Ü? It's a long road, and it's hard as hell ¨º¬O±øº©ªøªº¸ô ¥¦´N¹³¦aº»¤@¼Ë·Î¼õ Tell me what do you do to survive §i¶D§Ú§A­n«ç»ò¥Í¦s¤U¥h When they drop first blood ·í¥L­Ì¬y¤U²Ä¤@ºw¦å That's just the start of it ¨ºÁÙ¥u¬O¶}©l¦Ó¤w Day and night, you got to fight to keep alive (*)(**) ¤£¤À±Þ©] §A³£¥²¶·¾Ô°«¤~¯à¥Í¦s It's a long road...... ¨º¬O±øº©ªøªº¸ô...... ##From http://www.streetvoice.com.tw/diary/user-article.asp?dn=14805

µo·s¸ÜÃD