µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

§Úªºª±¨ã¬ÃÂà (§ó·s¬Û¤ù6/4)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-8-2007 13:37 µoªí   So Thursday & Friday are out... Monday may be too soon for kitsir.... only Tue/Wed then?   Or should we have lunch next Sat/Sun so we can go check out some toys/album/whatever a ...

ha ha, thanks for listening to my little suggestion!     

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kitsir935 ©ó 17-8-2007 13:44 µoªí   ar_ woo¯u«Y¦n²Ó¤ß¡A¬P´Á¤»´£Ä³³£­ø¿ù ¡A¤£¹L©_«L¬~­ø¬~Family Day©O?

...may be you guys should bring your other halves with you too to the gathering, then all the wives/girlfriends etc can talk about shopping/eating out/cosmestics etc, and you boys can talk about your toys!    (sorry for being "8 quor" again)

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 17-8-2007 14:35 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-8-2007 16:35 µoªí   I've got nothing to bring (besides my toys/books), can you/ celia/ inabottle pretend to be my other half on that day?

why don't you send Celia a PM to ask her personally

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 17-8-2007 22:34 µoªí Good evening.....how's the last three files?

Thanks for the songs!  I haven't had time to listen to them yet, as I have been busy & also went out too, but now back lah, will listen to them.  Thanks again   

(..."you"  make me dizzy )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 17-8-2007 23:07 µoªí Should be better now.....PANDA !!

ha ha, you changed it! (because I have been complaining too much!! ) ...sorry!!

To be honest, I quite like the one you used before (the spinning one), but only if you could change the speed a little (slower), then that would be better

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 17-8-2007 23:15 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-8-2007 23:07 µoªí   ©Ò¦³¤k¥Í³£为³Å¤ë¥ý¥Í¶É­Ë

it's ¯«"·w""Åö"­Ë!!    

µo·s¸ÜÃD