µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

³nµw¤Ñ®v

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 13-3-2008 13:33 µoªí   ¯º¨ì«y...   ­Ó"¨ü®`ªÌ"«Y¯u©w§êªº?   Ãä«×¦³Ê\¦a¥H«eD·d¯º嘢¥i¥HDL... §Ú¥ò°O±o"ºü¨ÆÍù"... "call the callÉó, call the call ¥x"...

¯u«Y¯º¨ì«yC °Õ´N­ù

¨Ç¨Ç~¨§¨§

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

Lee ­Ó¹Ê"§µ§µ¯º"¬[

~ "¿à­X"

³nµw¾ãÅÛ¹q¸Ü - Nike

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 13-3-2008 19:11 µoªí   good good good..... keep it going........ more please... 

Did they give you more inspirations on how to ¾ãÅÛ people in the future?   (I am worried about your friends now )

Check this out (as posted earlier) for more ³nµw¾ãÅÛ¹q¸Ü:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%E6%95%B4%E8%A0%B1%E9%9B%BB%E8%A9%B1&search_type=

There are heaps of them on youtube, I have listened to a lot of them quite a while ago, some are really funny

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªF¥[¨§ ©ó 13-3-2008 19:36 µoªí   «z..§¹¨Ó youtube ¦³Ëݦh..... ­ø¸Ó¨Ç¨Ç ­è¥ý©ñ¤u·f¨®¤@ÃäÅ¥...§Ô­ø¦í¯º...§Ô±o¦n¨¯­W¤U...¯Á©Ê­øÅ¥¦í...¦n¦ü¦n¥¢»öËÝ....   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lll92ZB_jnc ¬~¦ççE¦n ...

«Y§r, ¦­¤@½ü¨ä¹ê®Î Youtube Å¥¥ª¦n¦h (~ ¤£¹LÃi±o post¤W¨Ó ~ ©¥©¥¨£§A¶}Ì£, ËÝ´N¤j®a¤À¨É¤U, ­ø¬~­ø¸Ó )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 13-3-2008 20:03 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªF¥[¨§ ©ó 13-3-2008 19:36 µoªí   «z..§¹¨Ó youtube ¦³Ëݦh..... ­ø¸Ó¨Ç¨Ç ­è¥ý©ñ¤u·f¨®¤@ÃäÅ¥...§Ô­ø¦í¯º...§Ô±o¦n¨¯­Wo¤U...¯Á©Ê­øÅ¥¦í...¦n¦ü¦n¥¢»öËÝ....   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lll92ZB_jnc ¬~¦ççE¦n ...

ËÝ¥¼"um"¦í¥bÃä©C¯ºÅo   (§Ô±o¦h¦n¨¯­W¬[ )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªF¥[¨§ ©ó 13-3-2008 21:22 µoªí   «Y¤X.....·L¯º´N¬ü oªÌ.... ¨g¯º´NÁà ga ma.....^@^!!

ËÝ«}·L·LËÝ"um"¦í¥bÃä©C¨g¯ºÅo

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 13-3-2008 21:31 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªF¥[¨§ ©ó 13-3-2008 21:38 µoªí   ¦n¦³Ãø«× oªÌ..... ¨Ç¨Ç ¤U¦¸k-day §A¸Õ¤ñ§ÚÚ»! ¤@©w­n¸Õ¤X....^@^!!

i need to practise first 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 13-3-2008 21:52 µoªí ©O个¯º¨ì­G©âµ¬:        

o­Ó­Ó¨È¨Õ¹Ê¦PÊ\Åö®I¤@¥÷ , «¢«¢

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 13-3-2008 22:03 µoªí   §Ú细­Ó³£¹J¹L¤@­ÓËÝ嘅¨È§B, ¦PÊ\ª±咗¦¨´X­Ó¦r

mud §A细­ÓËÝ naughty ah?    ¨È§B³£¾ãÅÛ

ËݧA¦P­Ó¨È¨ÕÁ¿¥ªD«§§r?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªF¥[¨§ ©ó 13-3-2008 22:00 µoªí   ©O­Ó¤X§B.... ªGµM¶V¦Ñ¶V»¶......   §Ú  off line °Õ.. c u later

886, Bean Bean!

My too, 886 everyone!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 13-3-2008 22:16 µoªí   §Ú¦PÊ\Á¿¼Ó¤WÃz咗«Ë´ë, §ÖD¤W¾¤¾ã (Ê\«Y§Ú¼Ó¤U­ÓºÞ²z­û)

So did the ºÞ²z­û goto ¼Ó¤W to check if it really was Ãz咗«Ë´ë?   

Here is my guess ~ The ºÞ²z­û probably went upstairs to check check & found out that nothing was wrong, so went back down to the ground floor, and then you called him up again to say ¼Ó¤W really Ãz咗«Ë´ë wor & asked him to go upstairs to check again ~ so making him running up & down the stairs    

Naughty boy!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 14-3-2008 14:30 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-3-2008 14:45 µoªí No no no, don't let your imagination run wild. The guy was as smart as the Ah-Bak in the SoftHard show. He figured it was a prank and asked me to fix it myself. Then I started asking him about ve ...

He must be so bored with his job, got so much time to "¯R" with you!  

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªF¥[¨§ ©ó 14-3-2008 21:16 µoªí   ½m¨ì¸Ü§Úª¾....Ú»¤U§A»Ý­n´X­@®É¶¡....

µo·s¸ÜÃD