µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤»¤H©]¸Ü---¦Ñ»æ¶º§½

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªü¸Û ©ó 13-10-2007 23:59 µoªí ­ø¥´³¥¦í...Å¥¤é¥ý¥´...¦³¤@±i¬Û...¤£¹L³£«YÅ¥¤é¥ý¶K...(Ãi)

Did you guys have a nice gathering tonight?

ªü¸Û¥J,§A½æ"Ãö¤l" , you're only posting the topic and a sentence on this thread here, no details? ha ha ha

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 14-10-2007 00:07 ½s¿è ]

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 14-10-2007 00:09 µoªí give him a break la, it was his b-day

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, ªü¸Û¥J!!!!   ¯¬¾Ç·~¶i¨B,¨­Åé°·ºB,¤ß·Q¨Æ¦¨!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 14-10-2007 00:19 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ wwl36 ©ó 14-10-2007 00:17 µoªí   ÁÙ¤íShiawaseÌE©p

©p¤í¤F§Úd«§§r?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ wwl36 ©ó 14-10-2007 00:26 µoªí   ®»¦r'¥¢' ©p¥X嚟ÁÙ¤ñ©p

§A·|ÁÙªð°¦'ªë'¤ñ§Ú? no thanks!

¼M,§A¦a¬Q¤Ñªº¸`¥Ø¦nÂ×´Iwor,¦hÁ§A¦a«Y­ù¹Do¬J¤À¨É

ªü¸Û¥J,§A´T¬Û¦nÅͯº, ¨C¤H³£¦³Áé·Nªº­±¨ãto cover the face, ha ha 

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 14-10-2007 19:22 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªü¸Û ©ó 13-10-2007 23:59 µoªí ...¦Y¹L²¢«~¡A´N­n­¼¨®¥X¥h¦Y­ËÂà¤Fªº±ßÀ\¤F...

¦n¦n¯º§r,§A¦a¼Û§¹²¢«~µM«á¦Y±ßÀ\(¦¸§Ç¦n¦ü±¼Â४   ) ...o¥Ì¦Y§¹±ßÀ\ÁÙ¦³¦b°s¼Ó¦A¦Y²¢«~¶Ü?   (¨µÀô¤£®§ )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 14-10-2007 01:14 µoªí  ¤»¤H....................©]¸Ü   ªü¸Û¥Í¤é§Ö¤W

The picture you posted is so cute, inabottle   

­Ó picture ©¥©¥¦n¦³¤»­Ó'¤H' (are you implying that ªü¸Û¥J is 'McDull'? he he )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 14-10-2007 19:34 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kitsir935 ©ó 14-10-2007 01:52 µoªí µ¥¤p§Ì³ø§i¤UD¤pªáµ¶¡G¤µ¤é³£ºâ´X©bªi¡A¤W¤È¥ý¨ìar_woo¯¦±K°ò¦a°ÑÆ[¡A¦¬Âë~ºØÃþ«D±`¤§¦h......ª±±o§Ú¦P©_«L¼Ö¦Ó§Ñªð~±µµÛ´N®³µÛ§ª«¤J¤Ñ¤ô³ò©M¸Û¥J¯¬¹Ø¨£®I®aªø¡A¸Û¥J¶ý¶ý§ó½Ð§Ú­Ì¦Y³J¿|(¦ý§Ú¦a§Ñ°O°Û¥Í¤éºq ) ...

¼M,ar_woo¯¦±K°ò¦a¯u«Y¦³¦n¦h¬ÃÂÃ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªü¸Û ©ó 14-10-2007 20:57 µoªí ¦]¬°­n·d±i¬Ûµ^¤é¥ý­ø¶K³¥¤W¨Ó.....ÉN²¢«~...±o¥ÍªG

You did a great job on the photo, well done!  

(but where is your ¶Â'Kwang'²´Ãè,I think from what you guys said previously on this forum,you wear a ¶Â'Kwang'²´Ãè,right?  ha ha)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ wwl36 ©ó 14-10-2007 22:53 µoªí   ­n·À¤f¤F  !   http://www.maximumeyewear.com/productfolder/celebrity-sunglasses/movie-sunglasses/terminator-2-sunglasses/terminator-2-sunglasses.jpg

mud o¥Ì¤¿´Ý¬[

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 14-10-2007 23:45 µoªí ¦U¦ì®v¥S¤]¸Ô²Ó¥æ³U¤F.©_«L²³æÁ¿ªí¹F¤@¥y´N¨¬°÷¤F.´M¤é¦æµ{«D±`¦nª±.¤]«D±`¶}¤ß.

Hi ©_«L, hope you won't need to work such long hours in the coming weeks, gd luck

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kitsir935 ©ó 14-10-2007 01:52 µoªí

µ¥¤p§Ì³ø§i¤UD¤pªáµ¶¡G¤µ¤é³£ºâ´X©bªi¡A¤W¤È¥ý¨ìar_woo¯¦±K°ò¦a°ÑÆ[¡A¦¬Âë~ºØÃþ«D±`¤§¦h......ª±±o§Ú¦P©_«L¼Ö¦Ó§Ñªð~±µµÛ´N®³µÛ§ª«¤J¤Ñ¤ô³ò©M¸Û¥J¯¬¹Ø¨£®I®aªø¡A¸Û¥J¶ý¶ý§ó½Ð§Ú­Ì¦Y³J¿|(¦ý§Ú¦a§Ñ°O°Û¥Í¤éºq )¡A¦Y¹L³J¿|¥Ñ¸Û¥J±a»â§Ú­Ì¥h¤@¨Ç°ӳõ¥h·j¨í¥X¤g¤åª«¡Aar_woo¦³±ÙÀò(¥ÑÊ\¦Û¤v³ø¾É) ¡A¨«®É¨ì¤¸®ÔB¥J²D¯»¹Ä¥ª¤@¤j¸J¡AµoıªGµM¦W¤£µê¶Ç¡AµM«á¦A¨ì¤Ó¤l»P¶W¤H¥S§Ì¡Bwwl36·|¦X¶º§½........¾l¤UªGD¥Ñ¨ä¥L¥S§Ì¥h±µÄò

ar_woo°ò¦aÂë~

³Þ³Þ ar_woo, your ¦¬Âë~ºØÃþ«D±`¦h, it looks like you have more than one box of some of the same model type, do you trade them?  (Lee D «Y«}´N«Y§A trade o­ÓDªÑ§r(ÂÅchowªÑ)? )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 15-10-2007 00:14 µoªí   §A«üªGD­«ÂФS­«ÂЪº¼Ò«¬? ©OD¥s°µÃɳf, ¤SºÙ§¤¸¥,§A¦³¿³½ì¥i¥H§C»ùÅý´X²°¤ñ§A  ¤£¹L§Ú¦ô¶l¶O·|¦n¶Q  

©OD¥s°µÃɳf?   

§Ú¹Ê­øÃÑ'»ô'¼Ò«¬,they are of no use to me lor

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 15-10-2007 00:39 µoªí   ­ø«Y¥_®ü¹DÃÉ, «Y(°µ咗)¤j¹hÃÉ    §A¤µ¦~­¹咗¥¼§r? §Ú«e´X¤é¦P©_«Lkitsir¥h­¹咗, ¤@¤H¤@°¦, ¦h黄, yummy.....

yeah, I also recently had ÃÉ , but not ¤j¹hÃÉ

Did you guys goto ¥_®ü¹D to have the ¥_®ü¹DÃÉ?

¦h黄 = ¦h"Go", right?  Yummy yummy , but very unhealthy, don't eat too much ar (especially for people who have high cholesterol)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 15-10-2007 00:52 µoªí   No, we're still unable to have oldcake meetings in ¥_®ü¹D due to lack of funds (unless you can donate some )   DOn't worry, we just eat a few ¤j¹hÃÉ a year, it should ...

if you had bought less models, you could fly everyone to Hokkaido to have the oldcake gathering there, hahaha  (btw,you still haven't won the 1st prize Mark Six yet? ha ha!!)

yeah, sometimes I have trouble finding the right chinese words, however sometimes it's just quicker to use English "ping yum", saves me from searching/looking for the chinese characters ar mar!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 15-10-2007 01:05 µoªí    ...how about if I chip in $100 for your airline tickets to join the next oldcake dinner 

ha ha ha, thank you but you better save your $100 la, since you still have many 'model kits CRABS' at your place, the $100 can be better used to cover part of the cost of those 'crabs'

µo·s¸ÜÃD