µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

ÃhµóÃä¤p¦Y

ha ha, this thread is getting a bit out of control!...

...I feel sorry for all those other people reading this thread who really want to know more about "ÃhµóÃä¤p¦Y", not our "up fung"! ka ka ka!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 13:19 µoªí   ¸Ö¶®=Shia(wase)? ¸ÖÄR=Celia?   haha! Shiawase©f~­ì¨Ó§Ú¦P±z¯u«Y¨â©j©f

Our family name is: ¸Ö

Should fumoon's be called: "¤ë¶ê" ( = full moon) ?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 13:22 µoªí   Gee, we said the same things again! I would have posted b4 you if not for the clumsy Chinese writing pad...

ha ha, I beat you by 1 minute this time!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 9-8-2007 13:29 µoªí   really?? ËÝar_woo¯u«Y¦n¤F¸Ñ±z

no lah,you misunderstood me lah .... because you said: "haha! Shiawase©f~­ì¨Ó§Ú¦P±z¯u«Y¨â©j©f", so I said: yes, our family name (ie. yours & mine) is " ¸Ö "

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 13:28 µoªí   Hey, maybe I'm a woman--girls think alike! My name is ¶®´D (ar_woo)

¶®´D!!?! ...oh, my goodness

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 14:03 µoªí Holy....what heartthrob ar?Yep....I think so.

fumoon's & ar woo's new name: °_©³¤ý!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 13:48 µoªí     hahaha, puke le .... did u just have lunch? My apologies...

my new name is going to be "999" soon ! --->ie. ¹Ã¹Ã¹Ã 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 9-8-2007 14:24 µoªí ËÝ...............°eµ¹§AÀY¹³  

..the picture described perfectly how I felt when I read the earlier post.....

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 14:35 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 9-8-2007 14:40 µoªí    ©¯©f!   wow...­øÁ¿¯u­øª¾©O...¦hÁÂar_woo¬J¯u±¡¬yÂm.

anyone else...anymore ¯u±¡¬yÂm !!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 14:57 µoªí "If I fell in love with you, could you promise to be true. And help me understand....."

Wah, fumoon sharing his ¯u±¡¬yÂm with us !!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 9-8-2007 14:59 µoªí       ¶}·s©«´N¶}ar_woo¬J¯u±¡¬yÂmÄò½g±µ¤U¥h§a ...   ¹ïar_woo¬J²Ä¤@¦L¶H, Ê\'¤@¨£'celia¦n¦ü'¥L¶m¹J¬Gª¾'  ËÝ (§Ú­n§ä§ä±ølink).....¦n¦üDJ¥´ºÐ(MUSCIÅT°_): ar_wo ...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 999 ©ó 6-9-2007 17:52 µoªí ¼qµó¥ò¨£¤@ÀÉ¡A¤@¦ê¤T¤¸¡A¤»²É

Hi 999, I really like your ÀY¹³, the baby is so adorable!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-9-2007 22:04 µoªí   you like babies a lot and think they're cute   my guess is that you don't have one yet

here comes Mr.GOO again!

yeah, I love babies

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-9-2007 22:25 µoªí   Actually, I know someone who sounds very much like you (the way she talks & the way you write), and I'm 80% sure that you two have very similare personalities too. WHen she sees a baby ...

I could well be that friend of yours!

There has been more than one person (not just Mr.Goo) that said similar thing to me on this forum! (that is, I sound/write like another friend of theirs! )

I guess there are many girls (who were raised in HK) have similar characteristics la!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-9-2007 22:36 µoªí   Do you have a Cambodian background?

Is your friend from Cambodia (or does she have a Cambodian background)?

I have never been to Cambodia before

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-9-2007 22:36 µoªí   No, you cannot be. I'm quite confident about my guess on your time zone. SHe's staying in TOR. Were u an overseas CHinese in Cambodia? No way la... 

That friend of yours might be FUMOON (of TORONTO)!!!   (Fumoon might be a female! )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-9-2007 22:42 µoªí   No.... fumoon does not talk like a girl... I can tell... actually he kinda sounds like me (or me-him) sometimes

she may be trying to pretend to talk like a man   (only kidding )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 6-9-2007 22:53 µoªí   no, she's like you, who does not like to pretend to be someone else ...  the WYSIWYG type... how's my GUESS this time?   

"the WYSIWYG type"?   please explain, sorry ­ø©ú!

µo·s¸ÜÃD