25 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤¤§ø¶®«T­»´äºt°Û·|

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-4-2008 19:46 µoªí 响25¦~«eªº¤µ¤é, ¤¤§ø¶®«T嚟¨ì­»´ä¶}ºt³õ·|, ¦n¿ò¾Ñ, ar_woo¿ù¹L咗!   ¦ô­ø¨ì25¦~«á, ¦³½t»{ÃѤFtnd1964¥S, ­É¥XÊ\嘅¬ÃÂÃVHS, 终©ó¥i¥H¨£ÃѨì©O­Ó²±·|! µ¥咗25¦~& ...

¨Ç¨Ç ar_woo Ëݦ³¤ß¾÷¦P§Ú¦a¤À¨É¤¤§ø¶®«T­Óºt³õ·|    (¥ò¦³­n¨Ç¨Çtnd1964 ah! )

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-4-2008 19:46 µoªí ¼M, ¤¤§ø揸¦í¹q结¥L¤S弹¤S°Û, ¯u«Y«¬¨ìÃz, ¥¨¬P­·½d!   ¸ò¦í¤j®a¥i¥HÅ¥¤U, Ê\D­^¤å³£¦nÕi! (¬Û¹ï¤@¯ëªº¤é¥»¤H¾¤Á¿) ¥òÁ¿®I¼sªF¸Ü       

hey ar_woo, would you know why ¤¤§ø's English is so good?   Just wondering if he studied overseas (or studied English at Uni in Japan) ~ as it is quite rare for Japanese (especially some 20-30 years ago) could speak such good English

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 4-4-2008 14:49 µoªí    ...Ê\Ū"±µÄ²"®ÉŪ±o´X±o·N

«Y§r, µR§Q§r , ¤¤§ø¶®«TÁ¿"±µÄ²"Á¿±o¦n±o·N§r!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 4-4-2008 20:40 µoªí   He studied economics at a Japanese university. I guess he's just a genius and also puts his mind to it whatever he does. It's very rare that a Japanese singer can communicate so effect ...

ic ic, thanks for the info

Was that the hollywood movie that ¯Î­Å¥É was in?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 4-4-2008 21:04 µoªí   I think so, the one with baseball and WWII background   Some people say you look like ¯Î­Å¥É wor, is that true?

§ÚÃ䮤·|¦³¯Î­Å¥ÉËÝ°ª¶Q¦P¬üÆA°Ê¤H©O!

(¨ä¹ê«Y"µR§Q¬£ ´xªù¤H ~ C¤½" µR§Q§rÁ¿¬[, Ê\¾Ç¥ª§A"Â_¦ôµL¨­­W"©Q! «¢«¢! )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 4-4-2008 22:33 µoªí   ­ø....­ø 

§A¤S¸Õ"­ø....­ø"?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 7-4-2008 00:26 µoªí   ¦Ü¾êè°ºq?¡IËݤp¾ê¤@©w­n¾¤Ú»°Õ~~   «Y©O?¦³ÉN''¦ÜµR§Q§rºq''and''¦Ü©¯ºÖºq''§r??.....­ü.....ÉNºâ°Õ......kaka       

Yeah, I want to listen to ¤¤§ø¶®«T's ''¦ÜµR§Q§rºq''and''¦Ü©¯ºÖºq'' ah ( ~ if there are such versions!)   ar_woo, are they available?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 7-4-2008 00:38 µoªí   ³°Äò¦³¾¤ ...¤j®a±o¶~À°¤â±À¤U­Ó©«

no problem! Helping you ±À±À~©Ô©Ô~§è§è Lee ­Ó©«

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-4-2008 19:47 µoªí ¿Eしさは·R:    

Sorry for the late reply, i was away from my pc ~ I could see the video clip alright

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 8-4-2008 20:53 µoªí ¦³D¶O¸Ñ...   ËݬöQªº"¤¤§ø¶®«T­»´äºt°Û·|": ¦Ü¤µ¥u±o 69 ¦^ÂÐ/ 724 ¬d¬Ý   "K-buffet": 660 ¦^ÂÐ / 5689 ¬d¬Ý   "¦¨»y±µÀs" 4740¦^ÂÐ / 23211¬d¬Ý   Ãø¹D¤j®a ...

"¦¨»y±µÀs" ­Ó thread start ¥ª¦n­@¬[°Õ   (that's why so many replies & pages ah )

­ø¦nËݤ߫æ(¦P¤ß "up") °Õ, ar_woo woo! 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tnd1964 ©ó 8-4-2008 21:11 µoªí   good question and good answere. So u see I have stopped to post any so call (I think )¬Ã¶Q pics here..quite ¤ß¦Ç¡K

I had that feeling many times before too when using this forum ~ whenever I started a new thread / new topic on this forum & there was no response from anyone, I felt very ¤ß¦Ç too

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 8-4-2008 21:23 µoªí   Don't worry my friends, ar_woo always appreciates all the efforts from both of you. Let's all get together sometime and I'll treat you all to a fancy dinner at a 5-star hotel, hahaha ...

Looking forward to read the "5-Star Dinner" thread (~ & of course looking forward to the "5-Star Dinner" first! ha ha!!     Thank you ar_woo, you are very "food ¨Ð" ! ha ha ha! )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 8-4-2008 21:31 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 8-4-2008 21:45 µoªí   hahaha, dinner is nothing compared to the precious items tnd1964 brought to me. And if you can sing 恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤, dinner's on me, just let me know when you' ...

¬y®Í¦½²K!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 8-4-2008 21:53 µoªí   to make it more challenging, try to sing it without looking at lyrics, like me, haha

ËÝ°ªÃø¹D¬J³¥«Y°ª¤Har_woo¥ý°µ¨ì

Need to Go Go Go, bye ar_woo & tnd1964!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-4-2008 16:26 µoªí encore!

À°¤U¤â¥ý ~ "¤¤§ø ~ ENCORE"

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-4-2008 16:41 µoªí   thank you   here comes ®É¥N遅れの恋¤Hたち!!! pls see page 1 of this post

¨å¸Ñ§A¥ò³Û®Í¬J

­ø¦n"woo ~ woo ~ woo" °Õ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 2-4-2008 19:47 µoªí Encore! Encore! «x, ÂI¸Ñ¦n¦ü±oar_woo响«×ÜÌ嘅? §Úª¾¦n¦h¤H³£¤¤·N©O°¦ºq¬[? coffee¤W¦¸¥ý°Ý°_......ゆうひが¥Cの総²z¤j¦Ú¥DÃD¦±,   ®É¥N遅 ...

I like this song, brings back memories of the TV series "ゆうひが¥Cの総²z¤j¦Ú", thanks!

¼M, tnd1964 ÅTÃ䮤©O , ¦nÃøݯwor , ¦³¦n¦h¤Ï¥ú ah (¦n¦hÆ[²³D²´Ãè, ha ha) ©Ò¥H¦nÃøݯ

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 10-4-2008 20:45 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-4-2008 17:07 µoªí   becoz there's not much support shown to this thread... The AC Hall concert was such a momentous occasion... yet no one seems to care here more than "connect dragon"... woo woo.... than ...

You are welcome (about the support)

Don't get too "sum gup" about the responses lah, I am sure other oldcakes will respond later gar lah

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 10-4-2008 17:18 µoªí   thank you   don't worry, I've met more big fans through these postings on YouTube! Even a genuine super-Nakamura fan in Japan who knows Nakamura in person! So I'm very happy! ...

Just logged out, but saw your post, so came back ~ Wah, that "super-Nakamura fan" that you're talking about knows Nakamura in person? How exciting!  Why don't you goto Japan to meet up with this guy and ask him to introduce you to Nakamura?  That would be so exciting!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 10-4-2008 17:37 ½s¿è ]

25 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD