µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

ÂI¼Ë¥i¥H¤@¦¸¹L send PM (µu®ø®§) send ­Ú´X­Óºô¤Í§r?

ÂI¼Ë¥i¥H¤@¦¸¹L send PM (µu®ø®§) send ­Ú´X­Óºô¤Í§r?

To Toby or Other Oldcakes brothers & sisters,

¦p¹L§Ú·Q send ­Ó PM (ie. µu®ø®§) ¤@¦¸¹Lµ¹´X­Óºô¤Í (eg. I would like to send a PM to: Toby, ar_woo & celia ~ this is just an example by the way), §Ú·|¦b PM ªº "µo°e¨ì" field o­Ó¹D type in: Toby, ar_woo, celia 

~ but I will end up getting an error message saying:

"¦¬¥ó¤H Toby, ar_woo, celia ¤£¦s¦b¡A½Ðªð¦^­×§ï¡C"

~ so in the end I would need to send the  PM one by one to each of those ºô¤Í instead   (that is, I could not send one PM to several people at the same time, so ¤ñ¸û³Â·Ð¥ªD )

Could someone please let me know what I have done wrong?  Should I not use comma "," to separate the names of the ¦¬¥ó¤H?  Please help!   Thank u    !

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 19-2-2008 18:13 ½s¿è ]

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 19-2-2008 18:54 µoªí «x???§Ú¥Î¤Þ¥Î¦^ÂЭø¨ì   ­ø¥Î''¤Þ¥Î''¥ýÂШì...........

celia, §Ú¥Î¤Þ¦^ÂШì ah

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 19-2-2008 23:20 µoªí Have you try this yet  ;   or  ùó ?

I have tried using semi-colon ;  between the names but didn't work

What is this sign ùó that you mentioned?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªü¸Û ©ó 19-2-2008 23:28 µoªí pm¦³¤@Äæ¥s¡u¦n¤Í¸sµo¡v ¥i¤@¦¸µoµ¹¿ï¨ú¤Fªº¦n¤Í ¨C­Ó©«³£¦³¤@¶µ¥s¡u¥[¬°¦n¤Í¡v,¬G¦W«ä·N©Î«ö·|­ûªº­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ¤]¦³¡u¥[¬°¦n¤Í¡v

¨å¸Ñ I couldn't find ¡u¦n¤Í¸sµo¡von the PM page ¬J?

And where is ¡u¥[¬°¦n¤Í¡v, sorry, ª¼ª¼¦a, Ú»­ø­Ë

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ inabottle ©ó 19-2-2008 23:55 µoªí ¤p¾ê³£­øÃѥΠ[¦n¤Í¸sµo] ~ ¦]¦¸¦¸³£¤£¦¨¥\   ¤p¾ê¦b [µo°e¨ì] ¤@Ä椺¥´¤J ar_woo, shiawase, celia (§Y¥Î¤á¦W«á¥[³rÂI¹jªÅ¤@®æ, «K¥i¥H¦P®Éµo¥X )   shiawase©f, §A¦A¸Õ吓

That's what I did , I put a comma in between the names (ie. ¥Î¤á¦W«á¥[³rÂI¹jªÅ¤@®æ), but I got a message saying the person doesn't exist.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªü¸Û ©ó 19-2-2008 23:28 µoªí pm¦³¤@Äæ¥s¡u¦n¤Í¸sµo¡v ¥i¤@¦¸µoµ¹¿ï¨ú¤Fªº¦n¤Í ¨C­Ó©«³£¦³¤@¶µ¥s¡u¥[¬°¦n¤Í¡v,¬G¦W«ä·N©Î«ö·|­ûªº­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ¤]¦³¡u¥[¬°¦n¤Í¡v

Oh, I found ¡u¥[¬°¦n¤Í¡v! Let me try it now

Thank you everyone for your reply on this thread

I have now tried ªü¸Û's method & it worked!    Thank you ªü¸Û!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ celia ©ó 20-2-2008 10:34 µoªí ¦Ó®a±ola

Good to know that it works now

µo·s¸ÜÃD