µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤ô¤ì¤@­¦©MÔ³¦¿¬ü³£¤lªº·sºÐ

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Ahming ©ó 14-11-2007 20:12 µoªí ¦U¦ì³ßÅwÅ¥¤ô¤ì¤@­¦©MÔ³¦¿¬ü³£¤l¦X°Ûªº©ú¤Í­nª`·N¤F¤é¥»­ô­Û¤ñ¨È°Û¤ù¡A±N·|©ñ¤µ¦~¤Q¤G¤ë¤Q¤E¤é¡A±À¥X¤G¤Hªº¦X°ÛºÐCD¡A¦WºÙ¬O¡GDear Friend 2007 ¡ãふたりのアニソ&# ...

Thank you Ahming for the information

(I don't know their ¦X°Ûºq , actually i don't know ¤ô¤ì¤@­¦'s songs ²K, §Ú¦n out )

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Ahming ©ó 14-11-2007 20:12 µoªí ¦U¦ì³ßÅwÅ¥¤ô¤ì¤@­¦©MÔ³¦¿¬ü³£¤l¦X°Ûªº©ú¤Í­nª`·N¤F¤é¥»­ô­Û¤ñ¨È°Û¤ù¡A±N·|©ñ¤µ¦~¤Q¤G¤ë¤Q¤E¤é¡A±À¥X¤G¤Hªº¦X°ÛºÐCD¡A¦WºÙ¬O¡GDear Friend 2007 ¡ãふたりのアニソ&# ...

For your information, you can order this CD from www.yesasia.com website.

Just goto that website & type in "Mitsuko Horie" or "Ô³¦¿¬ü³£¤l" in the search field & you will see her CDs!  Great website!   (& prices are quite reasonable, I think).  From experience and from what I was told too, that website is pretty reliable

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 27-3-2008 09:27 ½s¿è ]

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ adamying ©ó 18-11-2007 09:28 µoªí ¼M... ¥u«Y¶R¢D2,100ËÝ¥­, §Ú¦³ªB¤Í1¤ë·|¥h¤é¥», ¥sÊ\¶R°¦ªð¨Ó¥ý. thank you Ahming¥S.

Hi adamying, just wondering if you have bought that CD yet?  If so, is it worth getting? Also, I would like to know if those songs were recorded LIVE at a concert? or were they recorded at studio? (I am thinking of getting that CD too, but prefer that the songs were not recorded LIVE from a concert, because I don't like the ÂøÁn ~ it would be great if you could give me some feedback about that CD (if you have it), thanks

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Ahming ©ó 27-3-2008 21:44 µoªí §Ú³£¬O«H©M¦a®w­q¡K¥t¥~¡K©O°¦ºÐ¨ä¹ê¤j³¡¥÷³£¬O¦¬¿ý²{³õºt°Û·|ªº¦pªG¥¼Å¥¹Lªº¥i¯à·|ı±o©Ç©Ç¦a

Thanks Ahming for the information!   

(I probably won't buy the CD then )

µo·s¸ÜÃD