µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

"ÅÜÁy¤ý" (¦b2¤ÀÄÁ¤º"ÅÜÁy"§ê¥X33­Ó¤é¥»¦Wºq¤â)

"ÅÜÁy¤ý" (¦b2¤ÀÄÁ¤º"ÅÜÁy"§ê¥X33­Ó¤é¥»¦Wºq¤â)

ものまね33Åܤơ@コロッケ

ÁÂÁÂmythz¥S³]­p³o­ÓËÝè°ªº·sñ¦WÀɵ¹§Ú, thank you!

LEE ­Óclip«YÊ\¦b¥t¤@­Ó¸`¥Øªíºt:

¨ä¹êlee ­Ó³Ã¬ìÁöµM­Ó¼Ë©Ç©Çªº ,¦ýÊ\§êo³¥³£´X¦ü .

ÁöµM§Ú­øÃѱoÊ\§êªº¨C¤@­Ó©ú¬P,¦ý§ÚÃѱoo­ÓdÊ\³£§ê±o´X¦ü (ÁöµMÊ\§ê¨C­Ó©ú¬P¥u¬O´X¬íÄÁ ),Ê\§ê±o¦³o­Ód©ú¬Po¬J¯«'sui', ¨Ò¦p:

¥_®q¤T­¦

¿A¥Ð¬ã¤G

ªZ¥ÐÅK¥Ú (i.e. ª÷¤K¥ý¥Í)

Aska (i.e. Chage & Aska o­Ó­ÓAska)

¤uÃÃÀR­»

ªQ¥Ð¸t¤l

¤s¤f¦Ê´f

³¥¤f¤­­¦

Bruce Lee

¤­¤ìひろし

´X±o·N

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 11-10-2007 23:42 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 11-10-2007 23:46 µoªí §ÚçÜ­n´X¼ô80¦~¥NªG¤@¤j°ï¤é¥»ºq¤â¥ý, ¥i¥H100%ªY½à±o¨ì©O¦ìÅÜÁy¤ýªº¼F®`... ¦ý­ø«Y¦n¦h´ä¤HÃѱo®ÍÊ\¦a(­Ý­n°O±o®Í¨C­ÓD¯S¼x).. ÉA§A°O±o¦n¦h¤é¥»ºq¤â¬[? §Q®`...

I don't remember a lot, only remember some (ie. those ones I mentioned on my previous post)...but there is youtube now, so if people forget the real singers ¯S¼x, we can always search on youtube to look at that singer's video clip to refresh our memories, he he

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 12-10-2007 00:00 µoªí C & A actually performed (or co-performed?) 恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤ once, but it seems impossible to get that version can anyone help?    

C&A?   Is that Celia & Ar_woo?   (I guessed you post it on the wrong thread, ha ha)

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 12-10-2007 00:03 µoªí   u mentioned Aska (i.e. Chage & Aska o­Ó­ÓAska) ar ma..... not the wrong thread......   anyway it may be late in ur time zone so 886 if ur sleepy

O! C&A=Chage & Aska!   ha ha, sorry, misunderstood tim!   ......but i think C&A should stand for Celia & Ar_woo, ha ha, it makes more sense

OK, 886!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mythz ©ó 12-10-2007 01:13 µoªí ·d¯º   ÁÂÁ¤À¨É

­ø¬~«È®ð, ÁÂÁªY½à

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 12-10-2007 16:20 µoªí   They said that   "89¦~ªºC&A¡C............. ¡m恋¤HもÀáれるµó¨¤¡nCAªº©M­µ¤]¬O¤@丝¤£­eªº¡A«D±`¨ì¦ì¡I"   which means C&A must have performed tha ...

may be you could try to send an email to the person who posted that comment http://www.chageandaska.com/bbs/main/show_message.php?id=25283

That 'joki' guy from ¤W®ü might be happy to answer your question about C&A's version of the song, gd luck

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 12-10-2007 21:30 µoªí that's a good idea. I'll try that, thanks. (I tried posting a request on that board, but no luck)  

no worries

yeah, I think it's better for u to send him an email directly as it's quicker that way (provided he still uses the email account, as that comment on the forum seems to have been posted in 2005 )

Here is the same guy コロッケ ~  this time he §ê¥X 46 ­Ó¤é¥»¦Wºq¤â, he's really good, very "celia" ah!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 29-5-2008 23:01 ½s¿è ]

Here is a performance by コロッケ (Koroke) & his sister ケロッケ (Keroke), quite funny

µo·s¸ÜÃD