µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¦n¦h³¥Ú» !

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ moneyismymoney ©ó 14-9-2007 17:09 µoªí ©O«×¦n¦h³¥Ú»  :   http://www.youtube.com/vcrbase     电视¤j¶°¦X

Thank you moneyismymoney for the link!   ¯u«Y¦³¦n¦ho³¥Ú»§r

§Úı±o¥H«e d ´ä©j¯Â d, ¦n¦ü¥H¤ULee±ø¤ù­Ó 83¦~·sÂA¥XÄlªº­»´ä¤p©j·¨³·»öËÝ(±ø¤ù¬O±q moneyismymoney ¥S Á¿o­Ó­Ólinkݯ¹Dªº)·¨³·»ö was interviewed by ­»´ä¦­±á on the day following the Miss HK Beauty Pageant, Ê\³ºµM±a®IÊ\­Óboyfriend ¤@»ô«G´[ , very unusual!

( Nowadays ¤j¦h¼Æ¿ï­»´ä¤p©jd¤k¥J³£·|¸Ü¦Û¤vµL¨kªB¤Í, because a lot of them want other people (rich men) to know that they are available, even though they may not be  )

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 16-9-2007 22:15 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mythz ©ó 15-9-2007 10:56 µoªí   µ´¹ïÃÙ¦P¡I   °Ñ¥[±o³£«Y¬°¦W¬°§Q(99.9%)¡A´Nºâ¦³¨kªB¤Í¤S¦p¦ó¡A   °£«D¸¨¿ï«áµL¤H²z¡A¦pªG­ø«Yªº¸Ü¡AÂI³£·|´²¡A   ¨ì®É¤@¼Ëavailable

«Y§r, «Y§r!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 16-9-2007 23:23 µoªí     so are you one of those "d¤k¥J³£·|¸Ü¦Û¤vµL¨kªB¤Í"

±ô¨½,­øª¾©O

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 16-9-2007 23:41 µoªí     Haha, I'm getting used to this kind of "answers" ...

ha ha, you are used to 'my kind of answers'   (that is, answers = no answers ), ËݧAª¾¤S°Ý?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-9-2007 00:13 µoªí   I'm an old man who's used to talking to himself .....

You like to ¦Û¨¥¦Û»y? That's the first sign of madness (people say), ha ha

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-9-2007 00:24 µoªí   Does typing things count as ¦Û¨¥¦Û»y? 

O, sorry, I misunderstood tim!   I thought you meant u like to talk to yourself (literally)

ok, if you type a question and then answer it yourself, then it's not ¦Û¨¥¦Û»y, it's ¦Û°Ý¦Ûµª!! ha ha!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-9-2007 00:32 µoªí   Not like that either... I just type lots of questions, and answers never come out on the internet, so I just dream up some answers

occassionally u get some answers, don't you?

dreaming is good (sometimes), but don't dream too much

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 17-9-2007 00:40 µoªí   never trust anything you hear on the internet too much

when you say 'internet', do u mean 'this forum'? or internet in general?

hopefully people on this forum are more sincere & what they say here are genuine

µo·s¸ÜÃD