µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

§A¹ï³o¹Ï®×¦³¬Æ»ò¦^¾Ð??

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ foureyesfatboy ©ó 31-3-2007 04:14 µoªí   ªáµó¦n­¹.....§Ú·PªÎÊ\³£¦³d¦¨¦]....   ¦³µL¤H°O±o"¥dÅS"¦¶¥j¤O? Dªº¤h¥q¾÷¤j¨Ð¦nÁé·N¥Î¥¦ªº²Ó¸Ë²°¨Ó©ñ¿ú. ­Ó¼Ë«Y²`©@°Ø¦â­Ó»\¦³D¥|¤è®æ¦n¦ü¦¶¥j¤O..... ¥¦D¨ý¬O¦³D­W -- DARK CHOCOLATE... ...

Hey foureyesfatboy, I remember the ¦¶¥j¤O²° that you were talking about ah, the box was a ÅK²°, right? ...and as you said the lid of the tin was dark brown in colour with ¥|¤è®æ¥J (from memory, I think the ¥|¤è®æ are ¥Y°_ªº), I remember I used to use one of the tin box as a container (can't remember exactly what things I used to put in there...could be some stationery items)...and I can't remember the brand/name of that chocolate...so was it called "¥dÅS" chocolate??!?  I have no recollection of that... 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ East ©ó 1-4-2007 00:30 µoªí ªáµó³Ì¯S§O¬O´Ú¦¡¶W¦h, ¨C´Ú±o¤@­P¨â²É. ¦ý³Ì¤j°ÝÃD¬O, ¤£¬O¨C²É³£¦n­¹. ¦³¨Ç©ìªÎ«l²¢, ²¢¨ì­¸°_. §Ú³Ì³ßÅw¨ä¤¤¤@²É, ¬O»Èºñ¥]¸Ë¯È. ¿}¤º¦³·¦µ·ªº, §Ú·|²Ä¤@®É¶¡­¹¤F³o²É.  

I remember my favourite ªáµó´Ú¦¡ was the one with yellow/gold wrapping paper (I think), it's round but flat shape, the whole lolly was ©ìªÎ, I used to like it very much...(if I could try one again now, I probably will find it too sweet....)

µo·s¸ÜÃD