µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

ÃhµóÃä¤p¦Y

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ©_«L2007 ©ó 9-8-2007 00:43 µoªí    celia   ¤¸®Ô¶Rªo¨¤¤j¤ý­ÓÀY.¨«°­ÀÉ.

¨«°­ÀÉ?ÉN½t«}¹J­ø¨ì?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 00:51 µoªí   响¦Ñ¤H°|ÉN嘢°µ¹À....   ¯}咗´X单¤j®×°Õ...     celia ©j«Y¤k©Ê inabottle ©j«Y¤k©Ê shiawase©j«Y¤k©Ê   (¤£¹L¤@¤é¥¼响oldc ...

©O´X³æ®×¯u«Y¦n¤j§r.........

¼K!¦pªG¦³´Â¤@¤é¯u«Y¤ñ±z¨£®Í,­øª¾±z¤S·|¦A¦ôD«§

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-8-2007 00:55 µoªí   This one got the same texture, if you want to try.....

¥[®I¦¶¥j¤O³£¦n¨ý

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 00:58 µoªí   "duen ¦ô mo sun foo"!    (sorry, too lazy to look for the chinese characters)

Â_¦ôÉN¨¯­W

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 01:13 µoªí   ..i am sure he will then find other things to entertain himself, ha ha ha

¥i¯à·|¦ô±zª¨ª¨«Y«}¨k¤H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 01:16 µoªí   yes, that's it!! (....as mentioned at the final episode of TVB's TV series "Koi Sai Ho Hup")

«Y§r©P¬P¹£¬J»\¥@»¨«L

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 01:21 µoªí   Ha!   ¦ô¨ìµL³¥¦n¦ô?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 01:36 µoªí   «Y§r, ¤µ±ß§Ú¤w¸gçÜ­ø¨ì嘢¦A¦ô , celia ©j¦³ÉNÉA­n¤p§Ì¦ôªº? ´N§Ö°V¤F...

­ø..............¤£¦p¦ô¤U±z¦PShiawase©f´X®É´X¤À·|°V±oµÛ,¤@»ô¶i¤J¹Ú¶m

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 01:45 µoªí   ¤@»ô? Wah.....  µo¹Ú´N«Y§Ú强³»... ¤éÀY¦h....

¤@»ô?·íµM°Õ~~ËÝ­ø«Y³Ì¦n«§~~

¤éÀY?³£±o§r!¦ô¤UShiawase©f¦³ÉN·Q¦í±z

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-8-2007 01:45 µoªí   ¤@»ô? Wah.....  µo¹Ú´N«Y§Ú强³»... ¤éÀY¦h....

±zºCºCçܤU¥ý°Õ~§Ú­n¨«la~Bye Bye±z±ø§À

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 11:22 µoªí   ...oh no, celia ©j, you must be feeling very tired last night & got the "woo see luen sheung" bug from ar_woo   

hahaha......oh....¥i¯à«Yla....ËÝ©]¯u«Y¦ntired,¦]¬°§Ú©O´X¤é³£«Y¯f¯f¦a....(¶Ç¬V? ºô¤W¯f¬r? )

¼M....­ø³q¯u«Y¤ñar_woo¶Ç¬V¥ªD¯f¬r¦P"woo see luen sheung"? ¼Mar_woo±z«Yºô¤W©ñ¯f¬r§r?

Åͨì"woo see luen sheung"+''woo in luen yu''

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 11:27 µoªí   ha?! ... here is ar_woo "woo see luen sheung" again!!   hey, why don't ar_woo & celia "¤k¯«" have a romantic meeting in HK and they can then have all those different ...

Wah......wah........wah........Shiawase©f±z¦n¼F®`~~ ª±¤ÏÀ»Kakakaka........

§Úı±oÊ\·Q±z¨ÓHK¨£Ê\¥ýËÝÁ¿©Qhahaha........ 

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 11:30 µoªí   sorry i didn't say goodbye to everyone before I logged off last night, it's just because my eyes were killing me (...that's from using the computer & staring at the screen for too long ...

­øºò­n°Õ~~Ê\­ø·|©Ç±z¬J~~

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 12:09 µoªí   wah ha ha ha!  you & him..."tone bang sueng leen"!!!

³£«Y±z­Óar_woo©ñ¯f¬r­ø³qª¾Ánlor....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 12:11 µoªí   ...didn't you know that "CELIA" means a lot to Mr ar_woo!!!!   hee hee hee!!! (he told us one of his big secrets on another thread....have you read it, Celia?)...

o¤U?????? I don't know~¥u«Y¤@­Ó¦W...ÉN«§¯µ±K?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 12:12 µoªí   good morning, good afternoon, good evening and good everything to fumoon!

good breakfast, good lunch, good dinner and good sleeping to fumoon!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 12:22 µoªí   haven't you read it?  

Wah...wah...wah.....±z¦a¥ò¯µ±K°Õ~~~hahaha......

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 12:24 µoªí   so i guess you haven't read that particular post by him neither?!....ok, let me have a look on this forum to see if I remember which thread he mentioned it on...(he better not amend wh ...

..........§Ú¦³D­ø·QÚ»................

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 12:27 µoªí   ha ha, are you serious?!  ... ok, if you don't want to read it... i'll just PM fumoon with the details of that post....   ....are you sure you don't want to know?....you mi ...

­ø...................

·Q...................

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Shiawase ©ó 9-8-2007 12:32 µoªí   double meaning!?!   ...I'm still searching, can't find it at the moment (don't remember which thread ah....give me a bit more time)

Hahaha..............

¦n~~~

µo·s¸ÜÃD