Board logo

¼ÐÃD: ±B«Ã¦¨¥\»P§_¦b©ó? [¥´¦L¥»­¶]

§@ªÌ: ¥ô¦]¨h    ®É¶¡: 9-4-2008 20:30     ¼ÐÃD: ±B«Ã¦¨¥\»P§_¦b©ó?

³Ìªñ·s¥[©YªºªÀ·|¾Ç®a©e°U¤j¾Ç°µ¤F¤@¶µ½Õ¬d¡Aµo²{¤@¹ï¤Ò°üªº±B«Ã¦¨¥\»P§_¡A³£¸ò©ç©ìªº®É¶¡ªøµu¦³Ãö¡C¨ü³XªÌ¬O¤@¤d¦h¦W¤w±B¤Î¤K¦Ê¦h¦W¤wÂ÷±B¤H¤h¡A°Ý¤Î¥L­Ì©ç©ì¤Îµ²±B®É¶¡¤§ªøµu¡Aµ²ªGµo²{°{¹qµ²±Bªº¤Ò°üÂ÷±B²v¤ñ¨ä¥LªºÁÙ­n°ª¡C±M®a«Øij¥Ñ©ç©ì¨ìµ²±B¡A¤@¯ë¤£­n¤Ö©ó6­Ó¤ë¡A¦]¬°Âù¤è»Ý­n®É¶¡¡A¤@¦P±´°Q±B«Ã°ÝÃD¡A¦p©¼¦¹¦b±B«Ã¤¤ªº­n¨D¡N¤H¥Í¥Ø¼Ðµ¥¡C

¦¹¥~¡A½Õ¬d§ó¤Ï¬M¥XÅÊ·R®É¶¡ªºªøµu¹ï©ó®a®x¤À¤u¡N¥Í¨à¨|¤k³£¦³«Ü¤jªº¼vÅT¡A±B«Ã«ù¤[ªº¤Ò°ü¡A¤V¤Ò¥­§¡­t³d5¶µ®a°È¡A¦]¦¹¤V¤Ò¦p¯à¦h­t³d¨Ç®a°È¡A±N¦³§Uí©w±B«Ã¡A±B«Ã«ù¤[«×¥i¦h¥X1.8­¿¡C§Æ±æ±B«Ã¯àªøªø¤[¤[ªº¸Ü¡A¤V¤Ò¤£§«¥D°Ê­t³d¦h¨Ç®a°È¤F¡T(¸ê®Æ¨Ó·½¡R¤¤°ê°ü¤kºô)

§@ªÌ: kkeeleung    ®É¶¡: 9-4-2008 21:02

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥ô¦]¨h ©ó 9-4-2008 20:30 µoªí ³Ìªñ·s¥[©YªºªÀ·|¾Ç®a©e°U¤j¾Ç°µ¤F¤@¶µ½Õ¬d¡Aµo²{¤@¹ï¤Ò°üªº±B«Ã¦¨¥\»P§_¡A³£¸ò©ç©ìªº®É¶¡ªøµu¦³Ãö¡C¨ü³XªÌ¬O¤@¤d¦h¦W¤w±B¤Î¤K¦Ê¦h¦W¤wÂ÷±B¤H¤h¡A°Ý¤Î¥L­Ì©ç©ì¤Îµ²±B®É¶¡¤§ªøµu¡Aµ²ªGµo²{°{¹qµ²±Bªº¤Ò°üÂ÷±B²v ...
§Ú¥u«Y·Q°Ý°Ý, ­Y¬Y¤@¤è¤£›U¥I¥X. ¦Ó¥u¥Ñ¥t¤@¤è¥h¥Î¥\¥I¥X, ¨º¤S¦p¦ó? ¬O§_¤@©w­n°µ¨ì¤½¥­ D ©O!
§@ªÌ: Ãh´_¿³    ®É¶¡: 9-4-2008 23:01

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¥ô¦]¨h ©ó 9-4-2008 20:30 µoªí ³Ìªñ·s¥[©YªºªÀ·|¾Ç®a©e°U¤j¾Ç°µ¤F¤@¶µ½Õ¬d¡Aµo²{¤@¹ï¤Ò°üªº±B«Ã¦¨¥\»P§_¡A³£¸ò©ç©ìªº®É¶¡ªøµu¦³Ãö¡C¨ü³XªÌ¬O¤@¤d¦h¦W¤w±B¤Î¤K¦Ê¦h¦W¤wÂ÷±B¤H¤h¡A°Ý¤Î¥L­Ì©ç©ì¤Îµ²±B®É¶¡¤§ªøµu¡Aµ²ªGµo²{°{¹qµ²±Bªº¤Ò°üÂ÷±B²v ...

»{¦P¬J, ªB¤Í¦³®É³£­n®É¶¡¥ýª¾¦nÃa,¥iªp¥t¤@¥b

§@ªÌ: ar_woo    ®É¶¡: 9-4-2008 23:24

¤Þ¥Î:

I'm not sure that just being "together" always means a "successful" marriage. It is quite typical of (traditional) Chinese people to force themselves to stay with a lousy other-half. Some couples may be suffering, yet do not want to separate, maybe due to financial concerns/ kids/ peer or parental pressure, etc.

But of course it's common sense that two people should really take their time to really get to know each other before getting married.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-4-2008 23:25 ½s¿è ]
§@ªÌ: ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶°    ®É¶¡: 9-4-2008 23:38

i think today whole world's finance situation will also play a major role in this case.

If a man can make more money, then more likely his another half will not give him too much hard time.

If a man can make enough money just enough for the daily use, t hen this guy shouldn't expect his wife will make him happy..

If a man make enough not even enough for the food and basic stuff...then I he should jumped into Victoria harbor and think again... It is a man's job to make more money to make ladies happy ( That is today's women )..

§@ªÌ: ar_woo    ®É¶¡: 9-4-2008 23:49

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 9-4-2008 23:38 µoªí i think today whole world's finance situation will also play a major role in this case.   If a man can make more money, then more likely his another half will not give him too much hard ti ...

what if the girl can make tons of money? would that lead to a good relationship?

I was actually introduced to a girl who has an amazing salary, recently. But I didn't find her attractive enough, and also I don't care about her money

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-4-2008 23:52 ½s¿è ]
§@ªÌ: ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶°    ®É¶¡: 10-4-2008 01:29

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ar_woo ©ó 9-4-2008 23:49 µoªí   what if the girl can make tons of money? would that lead to a good relationship?   I was actually introduced to a girl who has an amazing salary, recently. But I didn't find her ...
Brother, pls don't get me wrong. i am not saying Men shpould use ladies's money ( i am not that kind of men, - soft rice   ) .

I am saying that women are much lucky than men unless she is a very stranger lady or ugly or terrible voice

Åwªï¥úÁ{ ¸g¨å¤é¥»¯S¼¼¡´°Êµe¡´¥d³q¦^¾Ð (http://oldcake.net/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0