Board logo

標題: 有沒有人記得大結局? [打印本頁]

作者: cocosally    時間: 5-9-2006 07:45     標題: 有沒有人記得大結局?

有沒有人記得大結局是怎樣??我只是記得露露要找七色花!但結局是怎樣呢?
作者: Andrew    時間: 5-9-2006 14:15

Lu Lu found the 7 color flower in her home at last, go to the flower land kindom (some kind of heavenly place) and having happy time with the Prince (the camera man) forever.
作者: 杜劍龍    時間: 5-9-2006 23:50

Andrew 大哥, 麗的播既時候好似有個四個字既中文名, 仙女XX? 記唔記得呀?
作者: Andrew    時間: 6-9-2006 10:48

杜劍龍大哥 (Koji san) 仙女XX is a story about two 仙女princess (under grad) , they came from heaven and lived in a small town as to learn how Human culture look like and training for better magic power. MiKi is the lovely 仙女 have good charateritic while here counterpart is cold but beautiful. They need to compete from time to time and the one who get the highest scoring will be the 仙女Queen in heaven. 花仙子露露 is one of the best Cartoon to me, I like 露露 very much. It is about 露露 (a beautiful girl who love flower very much) in search of 七色花. She is helping her famly to manage a garden. She want to find out the most beautiful flower in the world, so she started her adventure around the world to search (in those day there was no google search, so a little bit hard for her). During here jurney, she met a handsome boy photographer, he turn out the prince of flower kindom, of cause he will appear to help when 露露 was in deep shit. This have a happy ending where 露露 found the 七色花 and she living happily with the prince. This cartoon OP is one of my favor, of cause it sang by Queen of cartoon song (midoko). have fun ^_^ !
作者: 杜劍龍    時間: 6-9-2006 23:52

Andrew兄! Thanks for you information. 我今早記番係 "仙女下凡" !
作者: aiselo    時間: 1-11-2007 22:58

引用:
原帖由 cocosally 於 5-9-2006 07:45 發表 有沒有人記得大結局是怎樣??我只是記得露露要找七色花!但結局是怎樣呢?

最後是得到七色花的,是由露露幫了人之後,那個青年(花之國王子)所送的花種子,由那些被幫的人再將花送回給露露,青年再將花移到花之國內的花埔裡。

那對伴著露露的狗男貓女原來在花之國是變回人的樣子。

最後露露好似和青年在一起的,是喜劇大結局。

但反而不知道怎開始的這個故事,因為是由中期開始看。

作者: Andrew    時間: 12-11-2007 22:47

you can see the whole Lu Lu series in "tudou" la, but I don't know how to place the link here, sorry, but it is not hard to find. Anyway, I just saw the ending. It is so touching after this year I missed out the last part.

作者: Shiawase    時間: 13-11-2007 19:32

引用:
原帖由 Andrew 於 12-11-2007 22:47 發表 you can see the whole Lu Lu series in "tudou" la, but I don't know how to place the link here, sorry, but it is not hard to find. Anyway, I just saw the ending. It is so touching after this year ...

Hi Andrew, may I ask if the Lu Lu series in "tudou" that you were talking about is in Mandarin or in Cantonese?  I managed to find the following link (it's the FINAL EPISODE of the series) but it is in Mandarin :

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Nlj4CV8UZvw/

Would you know if Cantonese Version is available?  Thanks

歡迎光臨 經典日本特撮●動畫●卡通回憶 (http://oldcake.net/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0