Board logo

標題: 極附哲理並且真實搞笑的----美軍飛行員手冊 [打印本頁]

作者: newhello    時間: 19-3-2013 22:40     標題: 極附哲理並且真實搞笑的----美軍飛行員手冊

You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. 
The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck. 
開始時你有兩個袋,運氣袋裝得滿滿的,經驗袋是空空的。關鍵就在於,在運氣袋變空之前,
請把經驗袋裝得滿滿的!


The propeller is just a big fan in front of the plane used to keep the pilot cool.
When it stops, you can actually watch the pilot start sweating.   
螺旋漿其實只是一個令飛行員涼快的大風扇,當它停了,基本上你會看到飛行員開始冒汗了… 

Always try to keep the number of landings you make equal the number of take offs you've made. 
經常保持降落數目與起飛數目相等

When in doubt, hold on to your altitude. No-one has ever collided with the sky. 
當你覺得混亂時,請保持高度,因為沒有人跟天空相撞過… 

The probability of survival is inversely proportional to the angle of arrival. 
Large angle of arrival, small probability of survival and vice versa. 
生存的機會是跟著陸角度是成反比例的。大的著陸角度,小的生存機會

If you push the stick forward, the houses get bigger. 
If you pull the stick back, they get smaller... That is, 
unless you keep pulling the stick all the way back, then they get bigger again. 
當你把控制桿推前,房子變大了;當你把控制桿拉後,房子變小了;
但當你推前不放,房子又要變大了

Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, 
the experience usually comes from bad judgment. 
好的判斷來自經驗。很不幸,經驗通常是來自壞的判斷…… 

There are old pilots and there are bold pilots. There are, 
however, no old bold pilots. 
這裡有老飛行員,也有勇敢的飛行員;但是,這裡並沒有勇敢的老飛行員。

You know you've landed with the wheels up if it takes full power to taxi to the elevator.   
當你要開加力才能把飛機駛進停機坪,你就知道剛才降落時,忘記了放下起落架… 

Flying isn't dangerous. Crashing is what's dangerous.   
飛行不是危險的,墜毀才是危險的!

The ONLY time you have too much fuel is when you''re on fire.   
你唯一會嫌汽油太多的時候,就是著了火的時候… 

Every takeoff is optional. Every landing is mandatory. 
每個起飛是自願性的,每個降落是強迫性的。

There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. 
Unfortunately no one knows what they are.   
要做出好的降落有三個原則,但不幸地,沒人知道是哪三個… 

Helicopters can't fly; they're just so ugly the earth repels them.   
直升機不能飛的,只是它們太醜了,連地球也排斥它們

“好”的降落,就是說你可以安全步離機艙;
一次“極好”的降落,就是說這架飛機可以再用。




作者: Machbaron    時間: 22-3-2013 04:35

引用:
原帖由 newhello19-3-2013 22:40 發表 You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck. 開始時你有兩個袋,運氣袋裝得滿滿的,經 ...

Awesome description! That rocks and thx bro

作者: ddmmyy    時間: 22-3-2013 09:04

 There are old pilots and there are bold pilots. There are, 
however, no old bold pilots. 
這裡有老飛行員,也有勇敢的飛行員;但是,這裡並沒有勇敢的老飛行員。
 
 呢段最正
 
 


作者: East    時間: 22-3-2013 11:06

好正斗! 好有道理又好幽默!
作者: East    時間: 22-3-2013 13:11

這些可能不是來自美軍的飛行員手冊:


1. Takeoffs are optional. Landing is mandatory.

1. 起飛是選擇性的, 降落是強制性的。


2. If you push the stick forward, the houses get bigger. If you pull stick back, they get smaller. That is unless you keep pulling the stick all the way back, then they get bigger again.

2. 當你把控制桿推前,房子變大;當你把控制桿拉後,房子變小;但當你拉著控制桿向後不放,房子又要變大了。 (即是在天的打了筋斗)


3. Flying isn't dangerous. Crashing is dangerous.

3. 飛行不是危險的,墜毀才是危險!


4. It's always better to be down here wishing you were up there than up there wishing you were down here.

4. 總是在下面(地面)時你想著在上面(天空), 好過當你在上面(天空)時希望在下面(地面)好。


5. The ONLY time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.

5. 你唯一會嫌汽油太多的時候,就是著了火的時候。


6. The propeller is just a big fan in front of the plane used to keep the pilot cool. When it stops, you can actually watch the pilot start sweating.

6. 螺旋漿其實只是一個令飛行員涼快的大風扇,當它停了,基本上你會看到飛機司開始冒汗了。


7. When in doubt, hold on to your altitude. No one has ever collided with the sky.

7. 當你覺得混亂時,請保持高度,因為沒有人跟天空相撞過。


8. A 'good' landing is one from which you can walk away. A 'great' landing is one after which they can use the plane again.

8. 一次的降落,就是說你可以安全步機艙;一次極好的降落,就是說這架飛機可以再用。


9. Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

9. 從別人錯誤中學習。 你不會夠長命去犯上所有錯誤


10. You know you've landed with the wheels up if it takes full power to taxi to the ramp.

10. 當你要開盡馬力才能把飛機駛進停機坪,你就知道剛才降落時, 忘記了放下起落架。


11. The probability of survival is inversely proportional to the angle of arrival. Large angle of arrival, small probability of survival and vice versa.

11. 生存的機會是跟著陸角度成反比的。大的著陸角度,越少的生存機會。


12. Never let an aircraft take you somewhere your brain didn't get to five minutes earlier.

12. 千萬不要讓飛機帶你去一個地方是你腦袋五分鐘前沒有到的。


13. Stay out of clouds. The silver lining everyone keeps talking about might be another airplane going in the opposite direction. Reliable sources also report that mountains have been known to hide out in clouds.

13. 盡量避開雲層, 人們時常提起的雲邊白光可能就是一架迎面來的飛機! 可靠消息報導那些大山喜愛躲藏在雲內。


14. Always try to keep the number of landings you make equal to the number of take offs you've made.

14. 經常保持降落數目與起飛數目相等。


15. There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately no one knows what they are.

15. 要做出好的降落有三個原則,但不幸地,沒人知道是哪三個。


16. You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

16. 開始時你有滿滿的運氣袋和一個空空的經驗袋。關鍵就在於,在運氣袋用光之前,

請把經驗袋裝得滿滿!


17. Helicopters can't fly; they're just so ugly the earth repels them.

17. 直升機其實不會飛,只它們樣子太醜了,連地球也排斥它們。


18. If all you can see out of the window is ground that's going round and round and all you can hear is commotion coming from the passenger compartment, things are not at all as they should be.

18. 如果你從窗口只能看地面氹氹轉, 而又只聽到機倉乘客的騷動, 一定是有事情根本不應該發生


19. In the ongoing battle between objects made of aluminum going hundreds of miles per hour and the ground going zero miles per hour, the ground has yet to lose.

19. 現在進行的戰爭是時速數百里的鋁製品對零時速的地面, 不過地面未輸過的。


20. Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, experience usually comes from bad judgment.

20. 好的判斷來自經驗。很不幸,經驗通常是來自壞的判斷。


21. It's always a good idea to keep the pointy end going forward.

21. 這時常是一個好主意保持飛機尖頭向著前方。


22. Keep looking around. There's always something you've missed.

22. 保持四處張望吧, 通常你都會看漏眼。


23. Remember: Gravity is not just a good idea, it's the law. And it's not subject to repeal. Or appeal.

23. 緊記: 地心引力不是一個觀念, 而是一個法! 它是無法廢除, 而且無得上訴的!


24. The three most useless things to a pilot are: 1) altitude above you, 2) runway behind you, and 3) a tenth of a second ago.

24. 對於飛行員的三個最無用的東西:1) 在你之上的海拔, 2) 在你後的跑道和 3) 十分一秒之前的時間


25. There are old pilots and there are bold pilots. There are, however, no old bold pilots.

25. 這裡有老飛機司,也有大膽的飛機司;但是,這裡並沒有老的大膽飛機司







歡迎光臨 經典日本特撮●動畫●卡通回憶 (http://oldcake.net/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0