Board logo

¼ÐÃD: CASABLANCA (1942) [¥´¦L¥»­¶]

§@ªÌ: cocosally    ®É¶¡: 20-10-2006 03:47     ¼ÐÃD: CASABLANCA (1942)

Does anyone ever remember this oldcake film? World war II has my favourite actress: Ingrid Bergman
§@ªÌ: spectreman    ®É¶¡: 20-10-2006 11:34

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ cocosally ©ó 20-10-2006 03:47 µoªí Does anyone ever remember this oldcake film? World war II has my favourite actress: Ingrid Bergman
DO YOU STILL REMEMBER THE ENDING? OH, HOW ROMATIC
§@ªÌ: cocosally    ®É¶¡: 20-10-2006 23:59

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ spectreman ©ó 20-10-2006 11:34 µoªí DO YOU STILL REMEMBER THE ENDING? OH, HOW ROMATIC
not really la! but I remember bit by bit of the film!
§@ªÌ: toby    ®É¶¡: 5-12-2006 20:24     ¼ÐÃD: 1943 Casablanca [¥_«DºÐ¼v]

1943 Casablanca [¥_«DºÐ¼v] §Ú¦~¬ö¨S¦³³o»ò¤j,¦ý§Ú¬O¥Ñ­ººq°_,¦A°l¦^¼vªº; ³oºq¬O¸g¨å¤¤ªº¸g¨å,¦pªG¥¼µ²±B,°l¤k¥J¥i¯à³£¥ò¥Î±oµÛ,¥O¤H¤@Å¥Ãø§Ñ~~~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG_NiQpXpfA http://feature.hibiscusrealm.net/~ban/feystore/film/f_script/f_021.htm
§@ªÌ: foureyesfatboy    ®É¶¡: 7-1-2007 10:26

Casablanca ¹q¼v¥D´£¦±¬OAs Time Goes By¥ÑDooley Wilson°Û. ¦n¦h¤H³£»~·| 0¥ª «Y Brtie Higgins ¥D°ÛªºCasablanca ¥¦¬O¤C¤Q¦~¥N§Àªººq¦±. ¤£¹L As Time Goes By ­ì¥»³£­ø«YCasablanca ¹q¼v¥D´£¦±¥u¬O¤@®Mºq¼@ªººq(¸ê®Æ¨ú¦Ûhttp://en.wikipedia.org) ¥u¬O¥Î¦b¹q¼v. As Time Goes By ³o­ººq¤]¤Q¤À¤§¥¿. §ä­ø¨ìmp3Ú»吓ºqµüLA. As Times Goes By This day and age we're living in Gives cause for apprehension With speed and new invention And things like fourth dimension Yet we get a trifle weary With Mr. Einstein's theory So we must get down to earth at times Relax relieve the tension And no matter what the progress Or what may yet be proved The simple facts of life are such They cannot be removed You must remember this A kiss is still a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh The fundamental things apply As time goes by And when two lovers woo They still say, "I love you" On that you can rely No matter what the future brings As time goes by Moonlight and love songs Never out of date Hearts full of passion Jealousy and hate Woman needs man And man must have his mate That no one can deny Well, it's still the same old story A fight for love and glory A case of do or die The world will always welcome lovers As time goes by Oh yes, the world will always welcome lovers As time goes by Casablanca ¤¤ªºIngrid Bergman(­^®æ¯P«O°Ò) ¦n¦³¤k¤H¨ý. ¤£¹L¨k¥D¨¤Humphrey Bogart¦³ÂI¨à¦Ñ¨{ Ingrid Bergman Humphrey Bogart ¦³®M¤K¤Q¦~¥N´ä²£¤ù§Ú·R©]¨Ó­»(ªL¤l²»,®õ­}ù»«)¤¤¦b°s§a¤¤¹ï°Û³£«Y§Û¾ô. [ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ foureyesfatboy ©ó 7-1-2007 10:33 ½s¿è ]
§@ªÌ: µµÀs    ®É¶¡: 7-1-2007 10:39

­ô­ô¤ù¬q«Y¼sªFª©
§@ªÌ: foureyesfatboy    ®É¶¡: 8-1-2007 09:59

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ µµÀs ©ó 7-1-2007 10:39 µoªí ­ô­ô¤ù¬q«Y¼sªFª©
­ø©ú...Ãä­Ó«Y­ô­ô?
§@ªÌ: µµÀs    ®É¶¡: 8-1-2007 10:28

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ foureyesfatboy ©ó 8-1-2007 09:59 µoªí ­ø©ú...Ãä­Ó«Y­ô­ô?
±i°êºa
§@ªÌ: foureyesfatboy    ®É¶¡: 8-1-2007 12:10

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ µµÀs ©ó 7-1-2007 10:39 µoªí ­ô­ô¤ù¬q«Y¼sªFª©
Thanks, ÂI¸Ñ±i­ô­ô¤ù¬q«Y¼sªFª©¦PCasablance¦³ÉAÃö«Y...???­ø©ú.
§@ªÌ: µµÀs    ®É¶¡: 8-1-2007 14:19

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ foureyesfatboy ©ó 8-1-2007 12:10 µoªí Thanks, ÂI¸Ñ±i­ô­ô¤ù¬q«Y¼sªFª©¦PCasablance¦³ÉAÃö«Y...???­ø©ú.
As Time Goes By¼sªFª©´N«Y±i­ô­ô¤ù¬q
§@ªÌ: foureyesfatboy    ®É¶¡: 8-1-2007 14:58

thanks. ©ú¥Õ. ¦]¬°¤£¬O­ô­ôfans©Ò¥H­øª¾.
§@ªÌ: ¬y®ö¨¥    ®É¶¡: 17-4-2007 20:10

©O®M¹q¼v­ø«YÀ³¸Ó«Y¶Â¥Õ¶Ü...?!

§Ú¦A喺 ifcÚ»¤W¤j»È¹õ®É, ³£¬O¶Â¥Õ...

¦ý............

¨º¤Ñ§Ú¦b®a¬Ý¨ìworld­«¼½...

«o¬O±m¦â.....

§@ªÌ: kitsir935    ®É¶¡: 17-4-2007 22:09

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬y®ö¨¥ ©ó 17-4-2007 20:10 µoªí ©O®M¹q¼v­ø«YÀ³¸Ó«Y¶Â¥Õ¶Ü...?! §Ú¦A喺 ifcÚ»¤W¤j»È¹õ®É, ³£¬O¶Â¥Õ... ¦ý............ ¨º¤Ñ§Ú¦b®a¬Ý¨ìworld­«¼½... «o¬O±m¦â.....

®MÀ¸§ÚÚ»¹L¡A«l´e.....¦ý­ººq´N¦n¦nÅ¥

§@ªÌ: ¬y®ö¨¥    ®É¶¡: 18-4-2007 10:27

¥i¯à¸`«µ¤ñ¸ûºC§a

¦ý§Úı±o¬O¦]¬°¥¦¦³¤Ó¦hªF­n¥æ¥N...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kitsir935 ©ó 17-4-2007 22:09 µoªí   ®MÀ¸§ÚÚ»¹L¡A«l´e.....¦ý­ººq´N¦n¦nÅ¥

§@ªÌ: fumoon    ®É¶¡: 10-8-2007 09:08

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ µµÀs ©ó 8-1-2007 14:19 µoªí As Time Goes By¼sªFª©´N«Y±i­ô­ô¤ù¬q

'¤ù¬q'«YCasablanca¼sªFª©....¤£¹L¦P³¡¹q¼vÉNÃö.....Casablanca¸Ì­±°¦ºq¥s°µ As Time Goes By.

§@ªÌ: fumoon    ®É¶¡: 10-8-2007 09:14

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬y®ö¨¥ ©ó 17-4-2007 20:10 µoªí ©O®M¹q¼v­ø«YÀ³¸Ó«Y¶Â¥Õ¶Ü...?! §Ú¦A喺 ifcÚ»¤W¤j»È¹õ®É, ³£¬O¶Â¥Õ... ¦ý............ ¨º¤Ñ§Ú¦b®a¬Ý¨ìworld­«¼½... «o¬O±m¦â.....

¤K¤Q¦~¥N¥X¹L.....

§@ªÌ: Superay2006    ®É¶¡: 28-12-2007 16:29

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ kitsir935 ©ó 17-4-2007 22:09 µoªí   ®MÀ¸§ÚÚ»¹L¡A«l´e.....¦ý­ººq´N¦n¦nÅ¥

§Ú¶R¤FVCD¡A¬Ý¤F15¤ÀÄÁ´N³»§^¶¶Ãö¾÷¤F¡C¡C¡C¡C§Ú¤]ı±o«Ü´e©O¡I¦ýºq¦±´N«D±`³ßÅw¡C¡C¡C

You must remember this... a kiss is still a kiss...

§@ªÌ: fumoon    ®É¶¡: 28-12-2007 16:38

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Superay2006 ©ó 28-12-2007 16:29 µoªí   §Ú¶R¤FVCD¡A¬Ý¤F15¤ÀÄÁ´N³»§^¶¶Ãö¾÷¤F¡C¡C¡C¡C§Ú¤]ı±o«Ü´e©O¡I¦ýºq¦±´N«D±`³ßÅw¡C¡C¡C You must remember this... a kiss is still a kiss...

­ø´e§r.....¥ÑIngrid Bergman ¦æ¤JRick's CafeªG¤@¨è´N¶}©l¦nÚ».

§@ªÌ: ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶°    ®É¶¡: 9-1-2008 13:06

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 28-12-2007 16:38 µoªí   ­ø´e§r.....¥ÑIngrid Bergman ¦æ¤JRick's CafeªG¤@¨è´N¶}©l¦nÚ».
I feel that Captain was funny too...
§@ªÌ: fumoon    ®É¶¡: 9-1-2008 21:57

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶° ©ó 9-1-2008 00:06 µoªí I feel that Captain was funny too...

Yep....remember these quotes?

Captain Renault : Rick, there are many exit visas sold in this caf Á, but we know that you've never sold one. That is the reason we permit you to remain open.

Rick : I thought it was because I let you win at the roulette.

Captain Renault : That's another reason.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Captain Renault : This is the end of the chase.

Rick : Twenty thousand francs says it isn't.

Captain Renault : Is that a serious offer?

Rick : I just paid out twenty. I'd like to get it back.

Captain Renault : Make it ten. I'm only a poor corrupt official.

§@ªÌ: ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶°    ®É¶¡: 10-1-2008 05:24

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ fumoon ©ó 9-1-2008 21:57 µoªí   Yep....remember these quotes?   Captain Renault : Rick, there are many exit visas sold in this caf Á, but we know that you've never sold one. That is the reason we permit you to ...
yes..I like that too.I think that captain is quite fridenly to Rick although he can't help him too much..

My friends also  told me that at that old days even small movie star can acting much better today's big star..

§@ªÌ: ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶°    ®É¶¡: 28-5-2008 19:59

¦³¨S¦³°t­µª©¥»ªº ? anyone know
§@ªÌ: Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ    ®É¶¡: 28-5-2008 22:45

ËݧڷQ°Ý¤U...

the lady in red«YÃä®MÀ¸¬J¥DÃD¦±¾¤¬[???

§@ªÌ: ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶°    ®É¶¡: 29-5-2008 00:00

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ ©ó 28-5-2008 22:45 µoªí ËݧڷQ°Ý¤U... the lady in red«YÃä®MÀ¸¬J¥DÃD¦±¾¤¬[???

please see below for the answer: 

¹q¼v¡i¤W¯Z¤k­¦¡j¥DÃD¦±¡uLady In Red¡vChris De Burgh §J§Q´µ­}³Õ¤Ò

¦Ñª¨ªøªº¤£«ç»ò«Ó¡A¦ý¬O¤k¨àÅÚ¬À®R¥i¬O²Ä53©¡¥@¬É¤p©j¡C

´¿¦b¤@¤E¤E¤C¦~¤T¤ë¤G¤Q¤­¤é¨ì¥xÆW³X°Ýªººq¬P­Ýµü¦±§@®a§J¨½´µ­}³Õ¤Ò¡A¾Ö¦³¤@¦ì¬Û·í¤£±o¤Fªº¤k¨à¡C

§J¨½´µ­}³Õ¤Òªø±o¤£«Ó¡A¦ý¬O¥L¥H¥Rº¡¤å¾Ç¡B¥v¸Ö®ð½èªº¤åµü©M¥j¨åªº¦±½Õ¾Ö¦³·¥°ªªºµû»ù¡F³Ì¬°¤H¼ôª¾ªººq¦±¡A¬O¤@¤E¤K¤C¦~¥L¬°¹q¼v¡u¤W¯Z¤k­¦¡v©Ò¼gªº¥DÃD¦±¡u¬õ¦ç¤k­¦¡v¡]The Lady In Red¡^¡A¦Ó¨º´N¬O¥L¼gµ¹·R©dªººq¡A¤]¦]¦¹Åý¥L§Ö³t¦¨¦W¡C
§J¨½´µÁÙ´¿¸g¬°¤k¨àÅÚ¬À®R¼g¤F¤@­º¦P¦Wªººq¦±¡F¦Ü©ó¥Lªº¡u°ê¹Ò¡vµ¥ºq¦±¡A°ê¤ººq¤â¦p»ô¿Ý¡B»ô¯³¡B¨¯¾åµXµ¥¤H³£Â½°Û¹L¡C¥~«¬¨ä»ª¤£´­ªº§J¨½´µ¡A¥Lªº´x¤W©ú¯]¥i¬O¤@ÂI¤]¤£¥­¤Z¡A²Ä¤­¤Q¤T©¡¥@¬É¤p©j¡A´N¬O¥Nªí·Rº¸Äõ°ÑÁɪºÅÚ¬À®R¡IÅÚ¬À®RºK¤U¤F¦Z«a¡AÅý¦Ñª¨¬O¬J¶}¤ß¡B¤S±o·N¡C

§J¨½´µ¤C¡³¦~¥N¤@¥X¹D¡A«K¥HÀu¶®¬~½mªº¤å¦r©M®öº©²Y¬üªº±Û«ß¥´°Ê¤FµL¼Æ¼Ú¬wºq°gªº¤ß¡A³Q¤½»{¬°³Ì¯à¥H­µ¼Ö»¡¬G¨Æªº°ª¤â¡Aª½¨ì¤@¤E¤K¤C¦~¡A¥L¥H³æ¦±¡u¬õ¦ç¤k­¦¡v¥´¤J¬ü°ê±Æ¦æº]¡A­µ¼Öªº¼vÅT¤OÂX¤Î¥H©^¬ü°ê¼Ö¾Â¬°¥Dªº¨È¬w¡A¤×¨ä¬O¥xÆW¡C

§J¨½´µ¥Ø«e©w©~¦b·Rº¸Äõ¡A»P·R©dÂL¦w®R¨|¦³¤T¦W¤l¤k¡AÀò¿ï¬°¥@¬É¤p©jªºÅÚ¬À®R¬Oªø¤k¡A®a¤¤ÁÙ¦³¥ð¤ñ»P³Á¥i¨â­Ó¨à¤l¡C

§J¨½´µ¨f³Õ¤Ò¡uªê¤÷µL¤ü¤k¡v¡A¤Q¤E·³ªº¤k¨àÅÚ¬À®R°£¤FºK¤U¥@¬É¤p©jªº¦Z«a¥~¡AÁÙ³»µÛ¥@¬Éªa¸Ë¤p©jªº¦Z«a¡A³Ìªñ§J¨½´µ¨f³Õ¤Òªº©x¤èºô¯¸À½º¡¤F¯¬¶P¥Lªººq°g¡A¥L¿³¾Ä¦a¦bºô¯¸¤W«Å¥¬¡A©ú¦~±NÁ|¿ì¤@³õ¤j«¬ªº¥þ¼Ú¬w¨µ°jºt°Û·|¡A¥HµªÁÂ¥Lªººq°g¡C

§J¨½´µ¨f³Õ¤Ò¨ä¹ê¦b¥xÆW«Ü¦­´N¦³«Ü¦hªººq°g¡A¥LÁÙ´¿¦b¥Á°ê¤K¤Q¤»¦~ªº¤T¤ë¤G¤Q¤­¤éÀ³¡u§E¥ú­µ¼ÖÂø»x¡vªºÁܽШӥx¥_ºt¥X¡A¥Lªº­µ¼Ö¬Oµ²¦X¤F§ç±¡ªº»´·nºu»P¥ÁÁÁ¡Aºqµü§ó¬O¼g·N¬yºZ¡A¥L¦b¤@¤E¤K¤»¦~±À¥Xªº³æ¦±¡u¬õ¦ç¤k­¦¡v¡]The Lady In Red¡^´¿¸g¦b­^°ê±o¨ìª÷º]²Ä¤@¦W¡B¬ü°ê§i¥Üº]²Ä¤T¦Wªº¦n¦¨ÁZ¡A¨º­ººq¬O¥L¼gµ¹·R©dªººq¡Aºqµü¯u¼°·P¤H¡A·í¦~¥LÁÙ¼g¤F¤@­ººqµ¹¥Lªº¤k¨àÅÚ¬À®R¡Aºq¦W¥¿¬O¡uµ¹ÅÚ¬À®R¡v¡]For Rosanna¡^

¡C

Lady in Red

I`ve never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight
I`ve never seen you shine so bright
I`ve never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to dance
Looking for a little romance, given half the chance
I have never seen that dress your wearing
Or the highlights in your hair that catch your eye
I have been blind.

Lady in Red
Is dancing with me
Cheek to cheek
There`s nobody here
It`s just you and me
It`s where I wanna be
I hardly know
This beauty by my side
I never forget
The way you look tonight
I never will forget the way you look tonight
Lady in red
Lady in red
Lady in red
My lady in red

§Ú±q¥¼¬Ý¹L©p¹³¤µ±ß¤@¼Ë¬üÄR
±q¥¼¬Ý¹L©p¦p¦¹¥ú±m¹Ü¥Ø
±q¥¼¬Ý¹L¨º»ò¦hªº¨k¤h¦V©pÁÜ»R
¥L­Ì³£¦b´M§ä®öº©©M¾÷·|
§Ú±q¥¼¨£¹L©p¨­¤W¬ïªº³o®M¦çªA
©M©p¾v¤W¡B²´¸Ìªº«G¥ú
§Ú¤w¥Ø¯t¯«¹£

¬õ¦ç¤k¤h¥¿»P§Ú¶KµÛÁyÀU¦@»R
¨S¦³§O¤H¡A¥u¦³§Ú­Ç
¨º¥¿¬O§Ú·Q¥hªº¦a¤è
¦ý§Ú´X¥G¤£»{ÃѨ­Ã䪺³o¦ì¬ü¤k
§Ú¥Ã»·§Ñ¤£¤F©p¤µ±ßªº¼Ò¼Ë

±q¥¼¨£¹L©p¹³¤µ±ß¤@¼ËµºÄR
±q¥¼¨£¹L©p¦p¦¹¥ú±mÄ£²´¡A¥O¤HÅå³Y
±q¥¼¨£¹L³o»ò¦h¤H·Q¨Ì¦b©p¨­Ãä
·í©pÂਭ¹ï§Ú·L¯º¡A¨Ï§ÚµLªk©I§l
±q¥¼¦³¹L³oºØ·Pı
¦p¦¹§¹¾ã¦Ó¯Âºéªº·R¡A¹³¤µ±ß¤@¼Ë

§@ªÌ: Áo¬¥¦hÂĤñ    ®É¶¡: 29-5-2008 11:31

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ toby ©ó 5-12-2006 20:24 µoªí 1943 Casablanca [¥_«DºÐ¼v] §Ú¦~¬ö¨S¦³³o»ò¤j,¦ý§Ú¬O¥Ñ­ººq°_,¦A°l¦^¼vªº; ³oºq¬O¸g¨å¤¤ªº¸g¨å,¦pªG¥¼µ²±B,°l¤k¥J¥i¯à³£¥ò¥Î±oµÛ,¥O¤H¤@Å¥Ãø§Ñ~~~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG_NiQpXpfA ht ...

casablanca¯u«Y¦n¦nÅ¥...

as times goes by¦n¦üÅ¥¹L...

¦ý«Y­ø°O±o...

the lady in red³£­ø¿ù§r...

Ú»¹LÄÕ¹q¼v...

²Ä¤@¦¸ªº¿Ë±K±µÄ²³£¦³¼½¹L©O­ººq...

²ª½¥O§Ú·P°Ê...

§@ªÌ: ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶°    ®É¶¡: 29-5-2008 13:16

long long time ago....
§@ªÌ: ¬B¹ê¤°²ß¯¶¬µ¶°    ®É¶¡: 30-5-2008 00:01

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ cocosally ©ó 20-10-2006 23:59 µoªí not really la! but I remember bit by bit of the film!

me too...

§@ªÌ: shaper_ras    ®É¶¡: 31-1-2009 15:23

´ä²£¤ù..."§Ú·R©]¨Ó­»"...§Û¨ìÊ\¤Q¨¬¤Q...

¤£¹L«Y·d¯ºª©...

§@ªÌ: maymay    ®É¶¡: 30-4-2011 17:34

¨ä¹ê¥t¤@®MWaterloo Bridge³£­ø¿ùfficeffice" />

Åwªï¥úÁ{ ¸g¨å¤é¥»¯S¼¼¡´°Êµe¡´¥d³q¦^¾Ð (http://oldcake.net/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0